Has the time come 2 buy shares..?

Stocks have started increasing again..I heard in cnbc ..one of the analysts was saying that bottom is already seen today morning...and the nifty also looks like going up...:)

jnj333

technically , only a close abv 18500 confirms bullish outlook...
analyse the past , ride the present & the future is taken care of AUTOMATICALY......!!!!:D
Thats why I Like the bear scenario, I can buy at my wanted levels, in the bullish market it becomes very difficult for me to find value, I have study very hard to find the stock picks, analyse them very deep, in the bear market everything is given to investors on a platter.

Buying sentiment will come into the market only after it trades above 18000 levels, till then heavy volatility is not ruled out......even the fund houses are not ready to take new positions at these levels

kkseal

The Dow is likely to find some support around 11k That would be the time for the first nibble but keep it small.

Regards,
Kalyan.

pasha

Stay out of the market till things improve. If the US markets drop today and it is expected, there may be a further fall here tomorrow.
Keep your money in your pocket and wait until the bull market resumes.

i bought some good stocks, but all still keep falling. Not sure, What is on cards, I suggest to wait and see, If sensex/nifty show upward trend.

Good idea would be to buy MF rather than stocks , where our loss is little compared