• Yes

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jatayoo

HI
The FED has made a big blunder.GEORGE SOROS saw the shape of things to come.Rakesh Jhunjhunwala is also of the same view except for one proviso.Time lag is abt 12 months or so.You have to pay for your excesses.
:D

Prabhjeet

prabhjeetrana read the second line of my reply above! you'll understand!
Amogh i think that all these economic data are controlled by some very highly influential people of market, these datas can change really fast.

ok lets have a case when for suddenly we see that gdp growth has just come to a halt, would we still be able to hold on with bull market.

i am a firm believer of time cycles and i have observed that when cycles come to an end suddenly news start changing from rosy to gloomy and we traders are the last one to know about it.

Tell me did this sub prime thing suddenly came out of nowhere?no,it was there since last 1 yr. but we came to know last and most traders had to take losses.

i think that if bull market in US comes to an end then our time cycle will also come to an end may be not immediately but after 6 mnth- 1 yr.

i am open to this discussion amogh, if you have any counter point plz. share it with me

But we won't be affected. India's growth story is due to domestic consumption. Exports to US count for only 2% of our GDP. :)

prabhjeetrana read the second line of my reply above! you'll understand!
FED does what is good for their economy :) they never ever care abt rest of economies or world :D
No economy is independent truly.

It's a net. everybody is connected directly / indirectly.

Neither India nor anybody can remain unaffected even one of major hubs like US /Japan /Germany /China /UK /France /etc destabilize.

& US has to have to care for world economy for the sake of themselves