Has anyone experienced just trade(bajaj capital)?

Bajaj Capital Limited is not a bajaj Group Company. It is Delhi based Financial Advisory Compay, deals in Investment, Insurance, Tax Saving, Financial Planing and Stock broking.

जस्टट्रेड.इन के 6999 रूपये के वार्षिक प्लान में आप असीमित ट्रेडिंग कर सकते हैं । जोकि जस्ट लाइट पैकेज में है। लेकिन इसमें एक बार में एक ही स्टॉक वाच कर सकते हैं और ज्यादा ट्रेड करने वालों के लिए उपयुक्त नहीं है। इनका दूसरा पैकेज जस्ट एकटिव सिल्वर है । यह 6999 रूपये में एक साल तक प्रतिदिन 100000 डिलीवरी में 10 लाख फ्यूचर ऑपशन में फ्री ब्रोक्रेरेज में उपलब्ध है । कुल ट्रडिंग डे को देखा जाए तो यह 30 रूपये प्रतिदिन का ब्रोक्रेरेज आएगा ।

I have experienced Bajaj capital, Bajaj auto finance for my 2 wheeler and have been given the most respectable service, with all information and advice given to me before hand so that I was well prepared with all the documents. The auto loan that i received was at a resonable interest rate, which was very handy considering my salary.

JUST FOR EVERYONE'S KNOWLEDGE & INFORMATION PURPOSE. PLEASE NOTE.

justtrade.in of BAJAJ CAPITAL is not a a part of the BAJAJ GROUP of companies. I had checked the Bajaj Group of Industries official website years ago. I found out that Bajaj Capital is not shown as one of their companies on the website. I emailed to the Bajaj group on their official website asking about this. I received a prompt reply from their company secretary. "BAJAJ CAPITAL is not shown on our group company website as it is does not belong to the Bajaj Group."

However this is not to indicate in any way anything about the quality of their services and reliability. Bajaj Capital has received awards as a good brokerage firm and is also very visible on various media.

It is just that BAJAJ is such a big name just like the name of TATA, that any company having the name of Bajaj would automatically be misconstrued as belonging to the Bajaj group. For example, I once looked up a small cap company called "Reliance" something Ltd. On checking out the details on the NSE official website I found out that it has nothing to do with the Reliance group.

Last edited: