Has any one become a Millionare by doing STOCK MKT Trading?

U

uasish

Re: Is any one become a Millionare by doing STOCK MKT Trading?

Apart from getting GOOD NO OF HITS,what i have understood is that it requires Risk taking Mental Stamina,becoz until the trade size is increased substantialy on High Leverage it is difficult to earn in 6 figs monthly,i can confess i am more defensive in nature,actually it varies from individual to individual.
The early part of how to get getting things Right ,finding an effective ,consistent,applicable in ALL TYPE of Mkt situation A Set-Up or System,you still have to negotiate the loss trades in Intraday,then the next stage of Quadrapilating the Posistion size ,demanding very high leverage from my broker ,passed thru all this stages in different evolution process ,but alas still i am defensive still contended & happy,probably thats the reason i dont figure in these type of list.

N.B.( If a million is 10 lacks then i am worth much more that much.:D)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Is any one become a Millionare by doing STOCK MKT Trading?

Apart from getting GOOD NO OF HITS,what i have understood is that it requires Risk taking Mental Stamina,becoz until the trade size is increased substantialy on High Leverage it is difficult to earn in 6 figs monthly,i can confess i am more defensive in nature,actually it varies from individual to individual.
The early part of how to get getting things Right ,finding an effective ,consistent,applicable in ALL TYPE of Mkt situation A Set-Up or System,you still have to negotiate the loss trades in Intraday,then the next stage of Quadrapilating the Posistion size ,demanding very high leverage from my broker ,passed thru all this stages in different evolution process ,but alas still i am defensive still contended & happy,probably thats the reason i dont figure in these type of list.

N.B.( If a million is 10 lacks then i am worth much more that much.:D)
There are many who make millions who do not reveal. There are many billionaires who become millionaires also and where millionaires become pauper also. It all depends and vary from person to person

Last edited:
H

hari09omkar

Re: Is any one become a Millionare by doing STOCL MKT Trading?

Knowledge doesn't help if it is not put in action.
It's all in action.Knowledge comes from action itself.No action,no knowledge.Rest is just another thing - 'information'.

H

hari09omkar

Re: Is any one become a Millionare by doing STOCL MKT Trading?

I have tried many methods / advice / stratergies and have read lot of stock books. But nothing worked for me.
May I know the names of the books that u read,Sir?

columbus

The Broker definitely must have become a millionaire that too without trading. :D

YES, you can take names of Motilal Oswal,CJ.George (geojit) etc..