Good time Securities

yasu222

We contacted these phone numbers as in their website but all are incorrect numbers...
1)India : New Delhi = Mobile No. +91 8588918437 = Contact Person : Prateek Gaur
2)United Kingdom : London = Phone Nos.+44 20 3289 3008 Departments (U.K)=Contact Person : Sophie Jackson
3)United States of America : New York = Phone Nos.+1 315 675-5142 Departments (U.S.A) = Contact Person : Eric Stuart
4)Australia : Sydney = hone Nos.+612 8005 8125 Departments(Australia) = Contact Person : Scarlett Black
5) India : New Delhi = Mobile No. +91 9871969363 = Contact Person : Ronit Sharma
6) United States of America : New York = Phone Nos.+1 315 675-5142 Departments (U.S.A) = Contact Person : Stefan Clark
7) United Kingdom : London = Phone Nos.+44 20 3289 3008 Departments (U.K) = Contact Person : Sophie Jackson = Contact Person : Matt Dowman
8)Australia : Sydney = Phone Nos.+612 8005 8125 Departments(Australia) = Contact Person : Scarlett Black = Contact Person : Liam Cooper

All above information got from

finosyssecurities.com
tradefastsecurities.com
goodtimesecurities.com
glbsecurities.com
reliablesecurities.com

if anybody has reliable news on this fake broker, please post your reviews.....
My friend's friend has shown his contract note with reliable securities. He has invested 2.5 laks with this company and has profit of 2.3 crores with in year...
I am suspecting that the contract note may be edited with HTML editionr...

yasu222

My friend's friend has shown his contract note with reliable securities. He has invested 2.5 laks with this company and has profit of 2.3 crores with in year...
I am suspecting that the contract note may be edited with HTML editionr...

Any one have feedback / experiences with above companies ?

[ANMI-Compliance] fraudulent use of director profile

We received a call from NSE on Nov 18th and were informed that two companies - Good Time Securities and Trade Fast Securities with fictitious NSE Registration numbers were using the names and profiles of our Directors on their website. We investigated the matter and have confirmed that they are misrepresenting details on their website with everything there fake - from the NSE & BSE registration numbers. All the Directors listed there have been lifted from other websites.
We have already lodged our clarification to NSE and BSE. We have also lodged a complaint with the police and will be issuing a public notice also.
If anyone has faced a similar situation/ experience, please share the details of action taken.