Good cardiologist in Kolkata

rh6996

Wish a speedy recovery of your father.
However, do not worry, as Stent placement is a very common practice now a days and nothing much to worry about it. This needs only 2 days stay at hospital and recovery is very fast.
RDutt, Thanx for ur wishes. Sir, I am not sure whether it shall be only stent placement or will be advised a Byepass !
Moreover as mother and he are all alone in Kolkata and me being in Jaipur was a bit anxious. Now he is already getting an appointment at RTIIC !

bapu4

RDutt, Thanx for ur wishes. Sir, I am not sure whether it shall be only stent placement or will be advised a Byepass !
Moreover as mother and he are all alone in Kolkata and me being in Jaipur was a bit anxious. Now he is already getting an appointment at RTIIC !
Hi,
I am a homeopath,I suggest along with allopathic treatment you take homeopathy also it will be highly beneficial for your father,many times there are post operative problems for which allopathy has no medicine for relief(I mean they give medicines but they don't work satisfactorily) where as homeopathy works 10 times faster and smooth(contrary to the myth that Homeopathy is slow) the only requisite is that your homeopath should be well experienced and non greedy.
all good wishes for your father
god bless

rh6996

Hi,
I am a homeopath,I suggest along with allopathic treatment you take homeopathy also it will be highly beneficial for your father,many times there are post operative problems for which allopathy has no medicine for relief(I mean they give medicines but they don't work satisfactorily) where as homeopathy works 10 times faster and smooth(contrary to the myth that Homeopathy is slow) the only requisite is that your homeopath should be well experienced and non greedy.
all good wishes for your father
god bless
Thanks, surely will keep in mind. I myself a firm believer in Homeo too! Thanks for reaffirming my belief.

VJAY

Dear rh,
My best wishes for your father's speedy recovery......In south many best hospitals are here...SAIbaba's hospital in whitefield,banglore and amrutha hospital in Cochin are best known to me......

rh6996

Dear rh,
My best wishes for your father's speedy recovery......In south many best hospitals are here...SAIbaba's hospital in whitefield,banglore and amrutha hospital in Cochin are best known to me......
Thanks for ur wishes, where to find further details about Sai baba's hospital in B'lore?

This link does not name any "Heart Procedures" being done at the Sai Baba hospital :

http://www.sssmt.org.in/pages/sssgh wfd.htm

VJAY

Last edited:

rh6996

pls check this link.............
NOTE: Totally free of all health care surgeries :)
http://wfd.sssihms.org.in/pages/speci-home.htm
Had missed this post! Nice informative link. Thanks.

MY father already operated upon in Kolkata, Medica Hospital on 13th Dec and is doing fine. A Bye pass was done. Dr. Kunal Sarkar did the procedure.

I flew to Kolkata and am back now !

Really grateful for all the kind wishes.