Gold, dollar, euro calculation?

Placebo

Hi Dan...As of now i only trade future contracts of Silver on an intra-day basis . Used to trade gold a few months back but currently the market has got very compressed. I am still trying to learn options and getting to terms with them. What about you ? You trade options ?

Placebo

That sounds very interesting Dan. I am actually planning to start trading the e-mini S&P 500 contracts on daily futures. Perhaps you could give me a few pointers when i start :)

And btw i have contacted a number of options trader who make a living trading options and their views are absolutely phenomenal. So looking forward to trading options somewhere down the line in the future.

Cheers

Placebo

Thanks a ton Dan. I really appreciate the fact that you have rendered you help by posting these links. However one thing which is always at the back of mind is that if these professional traders are so good at what they do then why educate others and lose focus on trading ? Nevertheless thanks once again.

Cheers

Hi Dan

Thanks for your contribution to this forun to help novice trader . I am a copper future trader. Pl, provide links on copper future traders blog & essential information on technical as well as fundamental . pl, give links for sharpen my trading skills.

Thanks

Pra