Gmr Infra !!!???

Which way GMR going to travel on Monday up or down:confused: I feel the script is over priced and bcoz of market bullish the script is flaying like devil:rolleyes:. What you peoples thing about?

Which way GMR going to travel on Monday up or down:confused: I feel the script is over priced and bcoz of market bullish the script is flaying like devil:rolleyes:. What you peoples thing about?
Hi ,

Though it is overpriced ,don't be short . It is outperformer script .Now it should go in consolidation phase .Rather I will planning to go long again after consolidation breakout .

Regards

Why the heck is it moving up, not that I don't want it :p
But still I wanna know, espcially since I hold it

any large contract its gonna win?

GMR is planning to be infrastructure king.
It already has airport contracts including one at Istanbul in addition to the existing delhi ones.

Its true that GMR is highly overpriced but its in a mometum phase now any small good news of its own or infrastructure will push the stock higher. It will only consolidate sideways and move upward with postive movement in the sensex. However any correction in the markets will see these stock fall the most.

@Vinayakvb
I guess you are right. I have already booked the profit;). Now waiting for consolidation. Hope this time will enter @ 700 levels:cool:.

Conclusion :-

Share Holders: -- you can book profit and wait for reenter in lower price
Day traders :- chances for profit by short 75

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Kumudhan .. If you check suresh_tnj's profile, you'll find out he was last online on 10th Nov ... So he might not gonna answer your question but I find it quite irritating to find the same question posted everywhere .. Please refrain from posting the same query everywhere in the forum ..