Get Free RT data in Rt mode in Amiroker

Hello
I promised to share with the secret to how to get Rt data in amiroker in Rt mode completly free without any use of 3rd party progs
The method is posted in the enclosed .doc file

For Rt data of futures& options from PIB to ami
I suggest using PIB2ab Free either of cemcompuset

The swares link is in the sware developemnt section of this grp

I hope Traderji makes this msg sticky as it is helpfull to all.

Happy Trading

hetal

Hi Hetal,

Vijay here from delhi.I tried to get real time data from yahoo as per your instructions but it flashes an message"Missing ASCII importer format defination file;
c:\program files\amibroker\Formats\aqd.format
Can not import with out this file.
You have to reinstall this software(or place the file manually)"

Plz help me get rid of this problem and get me RT data from yahoo.If possible give me your e mail id or messanger ID so that I can your can assist me get the data.
My e mail id is :[email protected]
Plz do reply me for sure.

Thanks and regards
VIJAY

Hi there guys

Has anyone figured out the solution to this AM/PM problem i.e. the data from yahoo is sent in AM/PM format and not in 24 Hr format (apparently AmiBroker requires 24 hour format only to correctly plot the data).

I emailed AmiBroker and they said Yahoo shouldn't be used for realtime quotes. Not really helpful.

Does anyone know of a workaround.

Thanx.

Hello Hetal333

When the amiquote retrives the data the first 10-15 minutes time stamp gets imprinted as "PM" and later 'AM". this 10-15 min data stayes ahead of the chart all of the time. Is there any solution for getting the data in AM throughout the session

Hi Niranjan190

Yip this is true; yahoo is delayed EXACTLY 20 minutes from realtime ... when you link up with world clocks and check out the yahoo quotes page the time difference adds up to exactly that.... but if you're trading hourlies or above its probably good enough.

hi vijay,
this is pradip from morbi
i am facing same problem like u. if u find solution put here or mail me [email protected]

though i am able to find live candel stick on daily chart from yahoo data through amiquote

thanks

Vijay here from delhi.I tried to get real time data from yahoo as per your instructions but it flashes an message"Missing ASCII importer format defination file;

Plz help me get rid of this problem and get me RT data from yahoo.If possible give me your e mail id or messanger ID so that I can your can assist me get the data.

Thanks and regards
VIJAY[/QUOTE]

same problem for me

ijay here from delhi.I tried to get real time data from yahoo as per your instructions but it flashes an message"Missing ASCII importer format defination file;

Thanks and regards
VIJAY[/QUOTE]

HI HETAL
GOOD NEWS WITH AMIBROKER 5.0
NOW WE CAN HAVE ANY TIMESHIFT IN aqd.format
just write an extra line "$TIMESHIFT 10.30"
This will shift the time by ten and half hours which will sute our time.
but the following problem still stays
When the amiquote retrives the data the first 10-15 minutes time stamp gets imprinted as "PM" and later 'AM". this 10-15 min data stayes ahead of the chart all of the time. Is there any solution for getting the data in AM throughout the session

PLEASE TRY TO FIND A SOLUTION FOR THIS

Hello to all traderjis
trick does work but it only downloads 15 minutes delaied quotes. i was trying to get nasdaq quotes and what i found is that 15 minutes delay is still there.
please let me know if i am doing something wrong. i think i will haveto change some setting in database settings .
any idea please share you ideas.

Hello,
Nasdaq on ***** is 15 mins delayed ok
only China i think nad india Nse only is rt provided you are logged in to *****

1st you need to log finance ********** with your ***** id so that the cookies are written on your pc's ie cache. and you have to kep your self logged.Then only the check box in amiquote will recognize and you will get near to rt data. REAL RT DATA NO ONE CAN GIVE THERE IS TRANSMISSION DELAY NO ONE ON THIS EARTH CAN GIVE EXCEPT THE TRADING TERMINLA WHICH YOU USE. bUT NOW A DAYS EVEN THEY ARE NOT SHOWING THE REAL TIME BID & ASK ESP THE NEW 5P 'S ttADVANCE

If you are looged to ***** finance then only you can get rt data and it is working but as said you also need to modify the aqd.format file as per the enclosed doc by hetal.

Now you have to bear with some difficulty becuase you are saving nearly 600 to 2000 pm
But it is wrking and that is why Tomaz has introduced the timeshift on request of hetal it seems so because only after this request the timeshift was introduced in laest ami and yes you also need a original amibroker to wrk

hOPE THIS HELPS.
-s

Hello Friends,

To all those who have queries 4 rt data in rt mode with amiquote directly to amibroker.

Please read reread the doc uploaded by Hetal
1st backup ur original aqd.format as aqd.format.eod 4 backup purpose.
if you miss this as per the instruction u may have to reinstall the sware

you have to keep the backup of the aqd.format as aqd.format.eod
and then copy the format as given below and name it as aqd.format.rt

these .eod and .rt are 4 backup porpose only so u can switch to rt & eod mode as per ur requirement

so when u want rt data copy the aqd.format.rt to format dir as aqd.format if asked overwrite say yes

and same when u want eod data copy the aqd.format.eod as aqd.format
and if ask overwrite say yes

Please try to understand first how amiquote is getting data from *****
it is stored in amiquote\download dir where it automatically imports it in ami provided you have marked the check box in amiquote 4 auto import.

Open the fetched data with excel or notepad and see what amiquote gets from ***** then rest is all easy as given below

# AmiQuote daily download format (.AQD extension)
# Revision 1.1 (previous version had missing Date_MDY field)
# Revision 1.2 (added $STRICT 1)
$FORMAT Ticker,FullName,Close,Date_MDY,Time,Skip,Skip,Skip,Skip,Volume
$TIMESHIFT 9.50
$SKIPLINES 0
$SEPARATOR ,
$DEBUG 1
$AUTOADD 1
$CONT 1
$GROUP 255
$BREAKONERR 0

save this as aqd.format.rt
and lso backup ur original aqd.format as aqd.format.eod

Hope this should solve all the problem.
But remeber data fetched by amiquote is in 1 min not lesser than that because of ***** timestamp dont have seconds and so maybe Tj's amiquote fetch time is capped to least at 1 min.

Regards
-sanjayt