General Trading Chat

It is likely to take diagonal pattern on the upside. Lets see how it goes.It took a bit of time to post this chart since it took time in searching my posts to post the continuation
1519620888944.png

I am posting it in the single post by editing instead of creating a new post.
Below is the chart development @ 10.48
relabeled the wave c subwaves (but structure is as same as previous chart) to accommodate ED pattern.If it breaks below the mentioned line then this will be confirmed else it could stay in the previous label
1519622367221.png

Development @ 11.46.Looks like developing flat pattern for wave ii. So break below black B might lead to a sharp fall of 100 + points. break above green wave v might force us to look for alternate count on the upside for Blue wave c
1519625824486.png

Hi Traderniftybull, as you requested I am posting my EW counts on Banknifty. (I was not able to paste the screenshot in pm so I am posting it here for your reference).At the moment this is how I see. Thanks
View attachment 24024 Below is the lower level sub wave counts of wave v, shown in cyan color and same is shown in orange color in case cyan wave 3 gets extended. We just need to keep a watch on swing highs to eliminate one of the alternatives in the above scenario. If cyan is followed reversal for the downmove from the all time high is just around the cornor ,if follows orange color then it might get delayed a little. Cheers
View attachment 24025

Last edited:
Does anyone know pine script, My friend needs a help.please pm me. thanks

any idea how long it will take to update the phone number in aadhaar? and can the family members have the same phone number in aadhaar?

any idea how long it will take to update the phone number in aadhaar? and can the family members have the same phone number in aadhaar?
For updating mobile no check the official website. I think it will not take more than 2 weeks.
IMO same mobile number can be linked with different Aadhaar. You can try to update if it can be done online (UIDAI).

you want to change mobile number or to add mobile number
bhai but I will reply only after market time.
I want to add mobile number for my mom and planning to give my phone number for her. Please let me know if anyone has done it online for adding phone number

I want to add mobile number for my mom and planning to give my phone number for her. Please let me know if anyone has done it online for adding phone number
to add mobile number, your mom has to go aadhar center and to give finger impressions etc, again, as good as procedure for a new applicant
I have done it in my case (some 2 months back, its an heaache)
no online additions, only you can change mobile number online

to add mobile number, your mom has to go aadhar center and to give finger impressions etc, again, as good as procedure for a new applicant
I have done it in my case (some 2 months back, its an heaache)
no online additions, only you can change mobile number online
Thanks tradeniftybull, Just now went to aadhaar center and gave application to add the mobile number. They didnt take finger prints. They took photograph and eyelid scan and said it would take 7 days to get it updated online. They charged Rs.20 for application and for process Rs 30. Just stealing money from public in daylight.