General Trading Chat

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Bajaj Finance is closing at all time high......that is very strong.

Smart_trade
Is it closer to your target ST sir? What did you think the target till year end (Dec)?
Bhai, target ke chakkar mein pehle chalti bus se utar Gaye hum, bahut door jaake, bhaag ke pakdi, abhi bhi saari ticket nahin le paaye dobaara.

Vivek

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Another example of how Simple Sup Res works like magic:-

Bank Nifty faced exactly the same resistance.
Previously it was bounced from exactly the same support. See the Red and Green Arrows.

2 HR chart exact res banknifty spot.png

The stock is one of the best we have in NSE. No target as it has huge upside still left.....it can go to Rs 3000 by Dec and it will continue to grow for next 3-4 years .It is hazardous to put any target on such a stock.We can expect few successive bonuses in this stock.

Smart_trade
True. It's a portfolio share. I asked because I had a target of 2400-2500 till year end and that is already in sight. Thank you for the advice ST sir.

travi

The stock is one of the best we have in NSE. No target as it has huge upside still left.....it can go to Rs 3000 by Dec and it will continue to grow for next 3-4 years .It is hazardous to put any target on such a stock.We can expect few successive bonuses in this stock.

Smart_trade
BajFin at 2500 today :D defying all logic, when other heavyweights are dragging. At this rate 3000 is at arms length.

BajFin at 2500 today :D defying all logic, when other heavyweights are dragging. At this rate 3000 is at arms length.
It showed its hand on Friday when it closed at all time high....something is cooking in this counter...Bonus may be...happy that I added some qty at the close on Friday.

Smart_trade