General Trading Chat

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
@okabira Luckily Z made money? :D Don't think Nithin Kamath so innocent. He was a trader, he knows the market. Z is also doing prop trading.
This might be another source of income... Just from discount broking, 120 Cr profit/yr too awesome when all other brokers are struggling. :woot:

Last edited:

ap*

@okabira Luckily Z made money? :D Don't think Nithin Kamath so innocent. He was a trader, he knows the market. Z is also doing prop trading.
This might be another source of income... Just from discount broking 120 Cr too awesome when all other brokers are struggling. :woot:
I have found even price disparity between two zerodha accounts and posted it on their thread here. A whole 15 points in Nifty futures. Imagine day trading with something of this standard.

okabira

This might be another source of income... Just from discount broking, 120 Cr profit/yr too awesome when all other brokers are struggling. :woot:
No bro .. i meant luckily trade moved in favour and z made money off it ..:p
and i was just giving them my sweet losses + brokerage ..
win win for everyone .. excluding me :hilarious:

ps : the fact that other brokers are struggling is true

okabira

I have found even price disparity between two zerodha accounts and posted it on their thread here. A whole 15 points in Nifty futures. Imagine day trading with something of this standard.

z will say ... our end working fine .. check your internet connection

Raj232

Please keep monitoring and file a complaint with the authorities (SEBI and NSE) ... catch these guys by their deeds. Maybe he will settle a couple or crores with you :)

Sorry friends
My laptop developed a snag in afternoon because of which I was not able to open a browser, so was unable to visit any website including TJ, so it was not possible to post any update. Though 3 tools most necessary for trading (NT, Ami and RTD) were working fine, so I didnt try (or took a risk) to resolve the issue, just incase jo chal raha hai woh bhi na garbar ho jaaye.
Similar snag hit again. This snag hampers the internet connectivity to browsers only, though software run smoothly without any problem.
Although the issue was resolved by restarting the system, it started working normally.
But can someone here let me know the reason behind this issue and any other solution, beside restarting.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
@okabira Finvasia has NSE NOW with zero brokerage. But as a zero brokerage broker u can expect some limitation too. They are usually very slow in action. U need to call them frequently. :cool:
But after the initial phase, there is not much u need to interact with. Now is good except first 1-2 minutes it can give a problem. And the leverage is on lower side(BO-CO, Option writing etc) but standard for NRML and 50% for MIS, so no problem with Nifty Bank Nifty if u r using MIS.
If u r option buyer & u need to average many times, then Finvasia is best as u have min impact cost and breakeven is same per lot weather u are averaging 1 lot, 10lot or 100lots no problem brokerage always is zero. :D
They have lowest transaction charges also in all segments except there is 50 extra clearing charge in MCX.
Hope, I give you enough details.