General Trading Chat

This would have been very interesting if TP were a Big player and in this position about a decade back on a smaller stock. This reminds me of Akruti city about 8-10 years back.

Whenever the operators got a whiff of a short position in trouble they made sure the shorts were taken to the cleaners!

OBC would have been up 30% :)

vikas2131

I have been using MOSL which is a full service broker for a couple of years now. I used it previously only for investment.

Personally I havent found an app worse than theirs. almost half of the day it gives me an error that says "oops something went wrong" and I havent found their NOW based platform to be very useful either. IMO I dont think full service brokers are any better
Can you just execute trader there without any problem ? not looking for anything fancy ..just a simple platform for trader execution without any issue ..

HP Pavilion G6, AMD A4-4300M 64 Bit 2.5 GHz & 4 GB Ram. This runs on Win 7 Ultimate (64 Bit) has the 2 trading S/W, Anti-virus, MS Office & Browser. Nothing else.

Dear Pradeep,

Sharekhan TradeTiger is Lengthy and heavy platform so i will suggest you, use Intel i3 or i5 instead of AMD A4-4300M and use minimum 8 GB RAM and use Windows 8.1 or 10 .
Even Intel i3 is much better and faster then AMD A4-4300M .
and disabled Anti-virus s/w also, when you are using Trade Tiger or any other trading platfrom.

HEM

Last edited:
This would have been very interesting if TP were a Big player and in this position about a decade back on a smaller stock. This reminds me of Akruti city about 8-10 years back.

Whenever the operators got a whiff of a short position in trouble they made sure the shorts were taken to the cleaners!

OBC would have been up 30% :)
Using bracket orders, there is no question of being taken to the cleaners. I might have reversed, at least protected by TSL.

How can i get the list of NSE stocks(list of NSE stocks are available in NSE bhavcopy) with its sector/industry names. Is it available in NSE site? I want the sector/industry names to be mentioned for each stock in NSE bhavcopy. Its bit urgent. Could anyone please let me know where I can find it in NSE
Anybody please