General Trading Chat

Please be cautious. This could be the day that I have been waiting for it to happen. It could be today or within a day or two.and its coming.Stay safe! Cheers Timepass
Bro John...is this some secret message alerting Timepass ? If any Elliott wave reading, let us all know....Bhai day or two me kya hone wala hai ??

Smart_trade

Read clearly what did u write... u clearly assumed they are right and i am wrong bec they know something while i m saying the constitution is supreme and it has to be followed by everyone
Chhodo bhai...we are traders, we will adjust to any challenge which the Govt throws at us and come out as winners...:)

Smart_trade

travi

Read clearly what did u write... u clearly assumed they are right and i am wrong bec they know something while i m saying the constitution is supreme and it has to be followed by everyone
Cool down, no need to drag Constitution in between.

On a lighter note

Don't equate anything with anything. Discussion should be on valid points.

Your right to trade is not taken away, when it is, then you use constitution argument.

I wont post any further.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Just check the disparity in ASK/BID at 9500 CE - 'Funny' - shall I get my hand there to make some 'Money' - Arre ye to sayari ho gaya.

Bro John...is this some secret message alerting Timepass ? If any Elliott wave reading, let us all know....Bhai day or two me kya hone wala hai ??

Smart_trade
Haha.. I will tell you, but keep it a secret :D

GST is coming in 2 days :D