General Trading Chat

XRAY27

sorry bhai
cant post anymore
someone (dont know who, but can guess it very well) made a complaint of my post and got warning to get ban

And I do not want to get ban now, as I am now tired of it.
Traderniftybull bhai!!!

No where you have posted any trading call, then why this warning :eek:

any new rules in place.???

Bhai VK, I am not as flexible as you, you are a nice guy, as I always said but I am not that nice.
Posting as you said will also be against the rules, strictly speaking posting any number is again the rules.
Number also banned :mad: :eek:

wisp

Is anyone in touch with Sanjay_singh, he has been missing for more than a month now, used to post in crude oil and Subhadip's pivot thread.

S Chand IPO lists at a small 2 % premium .This is very small considering over 70 times over subscription.

Smart_trade
Da,

Whats the inference from this ...??

The market have matured ..??

IPO was aggressively priced ....... 70 time over subscription may be viewed as retail herd mentality ......

But market not giving valuation ......?? ...... means .... markets are matured ..??

Da,

Whats the inference from this ...??

The market have matured ..??

IPO was aggressively priced ....... 70 time over subscription may be viewed as retail herd mentality ......

But market not giving valuation ......?? ...... means .... markets are matured ..??
In my view many people apply for the public issue without giving much thought to the expected growth and valuations.The view here is " let me apply and see if we get the allotment" but after the listing things are different. Now the buyers in secondary markets have no allotment issue but then the consideration is is the company growing,can I make money if I buy at this price..

The issue was priced aggressively and the secondary market players were not too happy to buy at that price so the premiums did not sustain....

Against that, see DMart issues...at this high price also the investors are expecting good growth and hence the prices are not declining even in a good correction...

Smart_trade

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Bajaj Auto planning its foray in electic vehicles...they will start with electric three wheelers and then will go in for electric 2 wheelers...

Smart_trade
Sir, eicher is in the race to buy Ducati (presently with VW group), another JLR story unfolding for an indigenous company.

Vivek

Sir, eicher is in the race to buy Ducati (presently with VW group), another JLR story unfolding for an indigenous company.

Vivek
Eicher is firing on all cylinders...soon they will have additional capacity from their Chennai plant which will add to the volumes and profitability.

Today HDFC is doing well ...it is very near to its all time high.Housing finance stocks will lead the next rally.

Smart_trade