General Trading Chat

SEBI has also cleared buying of Mutual Funds through Digital Wallets. This is also a good move for making things easier.
Currently one can buy mutual funds by internet funds transfer. Not sure how Digital Wallets will score over IFT .But more ways to subscribe to mutual funds ,better it will be.

I read the wallets news but could not understand if it is advantageous for me to invest through wallets over IFT.

Smart_trade

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
There is also one bad news.. this is insider news..
SEBI is thinking to close down commodities market 9pm instead of 11:30 pm.
This is not good, instead they must extend 1 hr. One Big move usually happens 11:30pm-1am.. We miss it..:eek:

Option in commodity will be settled in future positions and not in cash, means if you bought calls, at expiry you will have long future, if you bought puts, you will have short positions at expiry :D
Mostly when they introduce options,they will be cash settled most probably.

ST

headstrong007

Hope you capitalized on 3 rd and the 5 th waves....

ST
I capitalized 1st,3rd, big in 4th down move. But always fearful in final 5th wave..:D since last 2-3 days, trying to sell high at tech res points.. .. making only little profits...anytime can make it big...:p

You are right...
when most hope for correction it actually come late and sudden...when most bears converted to bulls...:)

headstrong007

Mostly when they introduce options,they will be cash settled most probably.

ST
But there is no such spot prices in Crude etc... It'll be future settled.

headstrong007

Digital Wallet?
Means wallet like free recharge, jio money, ola money?
If this is true, then this is revolutionary for common people. They can buy using android mobile anytime...

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Yeah, must be a positive news, considering the market's mood these days. I guess that's what they call a Snafu.

Did anyone remark today that banknifty spot made a low of 21814 ? HDFC bank dipped to 1468.

No one mentioned it here, so I thought I should. Anyway, the dip made Banknifty touch its 3ema :)
Sell CD13 complete in Axisbank Close 13>12>11>10

Last edited: