General Trading Chat

Any news in Raymonds .....

UP 8%+ 2Day ....

ST Bro,
The real estate bill is coming to effect from May 1st, is it going to have any bearing on housing finance? To me , this consumer friendly bill will squeeze out the no of launches of new projects in a big way, though chances of write off will be less.
The housing bill will give big boost to housing activities though initially some slowdown is expected which will get corrected very soon...lots of wrong practices will get corrected in due course of time, the housing thrust given by Govt and lower interest rates will reduce the gap between the EMI and the rent people pay and that will create a big demand for housing from reputed builders...and housing finance is a hugely scalable business with sufficient entry barriers for anyone to get into it , so I am very bullish on housing finance companies.More housing means more business for housing finance companies as most of houses are bought on housing finance....banks have their own problems of NPAs to tackle and they wont be interested in small ticket size of home finance...so housing finance companies have a bright future in my view....

Smart_trade

The housing bill will give big boost to housing activities though initially some slowdown is expected which will get corrected very soon...lots of wrong practices will get corrected in due course of time, the housing thrust given by Govt and lower interest rates will reduce the gap between the EMI and the rent people pay and that will create a big demand for housing from reputed builders...and housing finance is a hugely scalable business with sufficient entry barriers for anyone to get into it , so I am very bullish on housing finance companies.More housing means more business for housing finance companies as most of houses are bought on housing finance....banks have their own problems of NPAs to tackle and they wont be interested in small ticket size of home finance...so housing finance companies have a bright future in my view....

Smart_trade

Bullish Scenario in HFC space ....... Gruh Finance posted excellent results 2Day ...