General Trading Chat

IMP data to share with traderji friends.

Maximum volume is at 19000 and cmp is around 19150. Divergence... am I correct or missing something?

Kindly check the circled options volume. Because of this I have bought 25th Jan puts.

Forgot to mention that the above data is for 25th Jan expiry options banknifty.

Bhai
Market has its own way to cross a rigid level :D
I accpet. and the common way is to open GAP UP or DOWN to cross the resistance or support.

lekin position toh leni hi padegi bcz of our analysis otherwise what is the use of doing analysis and updating chart? Lets see kya hota hai.

BTW option data ki mistake mujhe samajh aa gayi hai. BTW I have taken position due to my charts not because of ooptions data. Woh baad mein change ho jata hai. and I dont follow it much.

Regards

NF and BNF
Both gap up open, tomorrow
May be a big one in BNF :D

Likely, around/above 19222 and 8455
BANKNIFTY resistance in futures toh 19240 se 19300 hi hai. Iske upar gapup opening ka fayda hai bulls ko.

and NIFTY mein resistance hai 8450 se 8470

BANKNIFTY resistance in futures toh 19240 se 19300 hi hai. Iske upar gapup opening ka fayda hai bulls ko.

and NIFTY mein resistance hai 8450 se 8470
Yes, there are multiple ones.
But NF or BNF can not cross these in a single big gap up. Moreover NF 8444/8450 and BNF around 19200/216, are rigid ones.
So let indices crosses these first.

BTW, I wont mind, if market gave a big jump to cross above 19300 and 8470 :D :lol: