General Trading Chat

DIVYEDIX

My stop losses hit quite frequently. I am using a mix of ytc and nifty nirvana. Post my SL hits my stocks invariably move higher....so I am confused are the SL too Small or my entries are wrong...
It happens due to profit booking by algo traders. It is better to enter sl at a lower value but book loss manually at your old sl levels or earlier when the trade is not going in your favour and cancel the sl.

This may be because of early entry in anticipation.........
For example take a case of glenmark pharma ( a success trade) stock was in uptrend in weekly and sideways in daily around early Feb. Stock was taking support in 700-720 zone I did a blind buy at 725 post a mini bounce from 720 with 700 as SL. Can you help me if the method is right or its a tukka trade ?

DIVYEDIX

For example take a case of glenmark pharma ( a success trade) stock was in uptrend in weekly and sideways in daily around early Feb. Stock was taking support in 700-720 zone I did a blind buy at 725 post a mini bounce from 720 with 700 as SL. Can you help me if the method is right or its a tukka trade ?
besides all other things in this case it is better to keep sl at 719.7/719.8

RAAMAKANT

It's clearly showing in chart that the stock no where hit 700 mark in whole Feb, not even till now.
People are helping here in market hours but it doesn't mean that anyone come here and try to distract them. Please stop such fowl practice..... :annoyed: