Gee Gee trade on equities

Weekly:
Rising channel support at 890 alongwith EMA and horizontal trendline, all converging to same price point of 890. EMA support and horizontal trendline support at 940.
Any weakness towards 950 can be used to get covered long using options with stop below 900 intraday and 920 on closing levels.
You are not allowed to give advises in any way on trading calls. You violate forum rules already. Be prepared to face actions against you.

Hi there. thanks for the heads up about this rule. I must have overlooked the same while posting. I have already edited my posts.
Hope that brings peace.
regards

Hi there. thanks for the heads up about this rule. I must have overlooked the same while posting. I have already edited my posts.
Hope that brings peace.
regards
As long as you are not asking others to trade as per your advice, you are allowed to give/state your opinion . . . :thumb:

What else would we do with a trading forum if we cannot talk about trading . . .

Cheers

As long as you are not asking others to trade as per your advice, you are allowed to give/state your opinion . . . :thumb:

What else would we do with a trading forum if we cannot talk about trading . . .

Cheers
Do you think you are right in your view, as I was thinking that you are not allowed even to express/post your views about market.
Can we have a clarification from moderators or admin in this regard. Thanks

Do you think you are right in your view, as I was thinking that you are not allowed even to express/post your views about market.
Can we have a clarification from moderators or admin in this regard. Thanks
Giving specific targets,price levels,price forecasts etc not allowed. One can discuss trading techniques and methods in form of sharing of ideas.

Smart_trade

Cheers
We can talk about trading, various methods, factors affecting the price but giving price forecasts / targets violates SEBI regulations whether asked to trade on it or otherwise.

Smart_trade

We can talk about trading, various methods, factors affecting the price but giving price forecasts / targets violates SEBI regulations whether asked to trade on it or otherwise.

Smart_trade
How do we talk about TA without somehow expressing a view about future price possibilities/probabilities.

At v basic level TA is about the Trend and S/R. The OP is drawing channels and SR Lines, I don't think this is against any SEBI guidelines,
discussing these things and sharing current charts should be allowed,maybe with a disclaimer of this being done for educational purpose :)

As long as specific Buy here // Sell here advice is not given why it could be a problem,
but anyway the site owners are the ones who would be facing action/notice etc
so I guess the admin/mods have to be on side of caution :D

Thanks

Well
I guess at times we are prone to interpret rules/regulations as per our own benefit, hence may be the need to remove any leg room for any manipulation by concerned people (site owners).
I think i would avoid saying/posting any price levels to trade particularly. However, as rightly stated above any TA without the price point on the charts as mere possibilities should not come under violation.
Mods may correct me if i am wrong here, as we all already have our share of troubles to deal with in the market.
regards

Nifty and S&P500.
SnP after breaking above 2120 gave impression of a breakout. However it has fallen back in the range and that too with volumes/momentum.
Though correlation between SnP and Nifty is not too strong but still enough to create sentiments.
Lets see where Nifty is heading upto. Below 8300 or what.

Yesterdays price action for SnP has taken it back above the resistance zone and into clear uncharted teritory.. Support now comes at 2109 and 2098 with immediate resistance at previous high of 2132.

Yesterday candle pattern and SnP reversal to upward have positive implication for nifty. Some resistance at around 8400 and good support at 8300. next resistance at 8500 and major resistance around 8560-8600 for the time being.
RSI after a break above 50 and slight retracement is turning back up whereas MACD crossover seen a few days back is still valid and in play. Seems like bulls are gonna have a party time ahead.