Gandhiji's Words of Wisdom

SavantGarde

I & I - You & You

I am I because I am I & You are You because You are You
But, if I am I because You are You & You are You because I am I, then I am Not & You are Not.
But, if I am I because I am I & You are You because You are You then You are You & I am I.

SavantGarde

I am extremely glad that you have brought up one of the greatest quotes of Mahatma. Really, I am one of his fans. I am searching for "My experiments with truth" since long time. Tell me how many of us have courage to speak truth like Mahatma? His values of life, simplicity, truthfullness, forward thinking (list is endless) are truly fascinating and if one is quite serious, the books written by him and about him make extremely interesting reading. Hope and pray that I can implement and follow at least 10% of the teachings of Mahatma in my life. You really touched my heart by bringing up this quote.
you said allot about Late Mr. Gandhi and his greatness but my personal experience is that , those never follow the route of all time gr8 mr. gandhi they want to take an age of mr. gandhi.

My dear truth and the way of truth are hardest ever thing of any bodies life, its completely a natural instinct to live beyond life

I hope you are also one of that one.

AD123

its a beautiful composition, provided by mr gandhi in 19teen

Century when Indians were fighting for freedom from their own peoples

Those were completely Mesmerized by few English men

That moment mr gandhi written that "weak can never forgive forgiveness is

The attribute of the strong to boost the general mass & increase their aloof inner

Instinct.

now time is changed & god krishna is heavier on Lt. mr gandhi .

Because who can change the color of living by its situation , mean to say less time consuming

Last edited:
Re: Young & Old

"While The Young Know All The Rules, Old Know All The Exceptions."

I don't have the faintest idea, who said the above, maybe age is catching up.....:)

SavantGarde
If age is the result of productivity then it can never be down due to its learning curve and generates an astonish efficiency which provides an era to live beyond life and always provides a feel of youngness

age calculation

Meaning to know the actual age of a person

When will you see in past ? then you can find so many personality like

shankracharya , Ramanujan who got huge amount of name inside their

Early part of the life by the grace of their uncountable knowledge &

Productive work

So which is the best formula to know the age?

Give me your suggestions then we all can develop............

My Formula

http://www.traderji.com/general-chit-chat/33455-how-predict-actual-age-person.html#post365066

Read the same arrange to make your valuable addition with respect to your actual age :lol:

Last edited:

rohangawale

Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it.
Mahatma Gandhi