Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I was just browsing one of my old books in the attic of my old office where I wrote down my favorite quotes and this one stood out to me today. I became a fan of Victor Niederhoffer (A close associate of George Soros) in my early twenties and enjoyed the way he communicated his ideas in his book. Here it goes:

"Only the strongest players can swim in the shark-infested waters of the Masters' Seas."
- Victor Niederhoffer

When I read posts from some TJ members on other threads and ours and the way they communicate, I can clearly feel the seriousness with which they approach trading. Just thought I'd share this as it may resonate with some out here.

Goodnight & enjoy the trading holiday. Oh, and if you want to track trading holidays, you can use the FYERS Trading Holiday Calendar - https://fyers.in/holiday-calendar/

Last edited:

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
1. Try to apply Forecast drawing on chart. Chart starts to auto slide as if on icy slope. No way to stop it.
2. The custom color palette do not load in chrome. instead there is a white blank space.
1. Actually, the forecast tool has an issue. I acknowledge that and will look into it.

2. Use the ghost feed instead in the meanwhile, it works like a charm.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi All,

I'm reaching out to find out if any of you active traders have suggestions to give us on our standard risk management policies with regards to physical settlement of stock derivatives. Currently, we have decided to square off by Monday EOD until we experience a few expiries. The reason we are pushing for square offs on Monday is to avoid getting stuck in a low liquidity situation. As it is, stock options are almost illiquid and it's risky from a risk management perspective.

Feel free to bounce your thoughts if you disagree.

superman

Hi All,

I'm reaching out to find out if any of you active traders have suggestions to give us on our standard risk management policies with regards to physical settlement of stock derivatives. Currently, we have decided to square off by Monday EOD until we experience a few expiries. The reason we are pushing for square offs on Monday is to avoid getting stuck in a low liquidity situation. As it is, stock options are almost illiquid and it's risky from a risk management perspective.

Feel free to bounce your thoughts if you disagree.
Is it possible to link it with securities lending platform ,, Meaning just block twice the amount required to lend the lot of shares ! And on expiry release the lend and take the difference