So, I opened an account with Fyers. Had a password problem logging into backoffice. Wrote to [email protected]; they reset the login password.

Fine, so far, so good.

Then I checked my balance. It shows 0.00

Sure, I haven't added any funds yet, but @Tejas Khoday , don't you guys add Rs. 1 lakh balance to all new accounts ?? :confused:

:D

cloudTrader

So, I opened an account with Fyers. Had a password problem logging into backoffice. Wrote to [email protected]; they reset the login password.

Fine, so far, so good.

Sure, I haven't added any funds yet, but @Tejas Khoday , don't you guys add Rs. 1 lakh balance to all new accounts ?? :confused:

If they start doing this , they will get atleast 10,00,000 applications for opening an account within a week ... :p :D

Fine, so far, so good.

Haa.. haa.. ha

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

john302928

Hi @Tejas Khoday , Howlong will it take fyers to get MCX license and BSE?

john302928

Folks, There's good news coming soon on MCX. We have been approved by the Membership Committee and will need to get started further formalities.
What about for BSE ? And if we open an account now then once you get the license for BSE and MCX , do we need to fill up new application for trading in BSE and MCX?