@FYERS

Checked your margin calculator but it does not show OPTIONS. Thus posting question here.

What would be the margin for carry-over position for this pair in RELIANCE: Buy FUT and Sell 920 call (both March exp)?
(NOTE the competition: Zerodha: Rs. 1.68 L and Astha Rs. 0.84 L).

Thanks
pos_trader

Hi @Tejas Khoday ,
I have Few requests for you regarding Fyers Web.
As i have only a single monitor, i place the Fyers Web Window on one side and the stock screener window on the other side.
By doing this, the Fyers Web automatically adjusts its layout, and gets pretty messy as seen on the Image attached to this reply. Things which which annoys me are:
1. The reload Page button appears right above the button which is used to hide the Header. This makes me accidentally click on "Reload Page" instead of that thin button below the "Reload Page" button. and this is happening a lot of time.
2. As the "Reload Page" button appears on the second line of Header, it just widens the height of the header, thereby decreasing the Chart Area.
3. Because of such happenings, it doesnt allow me to "Favourite" multiple Intervals, because suppose when i favourite "1H" interval, it pushes all the button to the right side, and thereby stacking rest of the buttons next to reload Page.

What i want:
1. Since Footer at the bottom is having only the "Dashboard", the rest of the space on footer is just getting waste. Therefore, it would be Great if you place "Fund Transfer", "30 day Challenge" button at the bottom on Footer, next to the "Dashboard" button.
2. As the "Reload Page" Button merely Refreshes the page, their really is no need of that button. since The Traders, who can do complicated stuffs like Fund Transfer, Must be knowing how to refresh a browser's page. it's just as easy as pressing "F5" key on keyboard. So i request you to completely Eliminate the "Reload Page" button.
3. As seen in the Image, the Open High Low Close Values in Red(at top right Corner), are very Difficult to see, if possible, make it a little Bolder so that we can easily read those values in Red without wasting a second.

The changes i Requested takes maybe no more than 2 hours to implement, Hope you will implement all the requested Edits soon.
fyers.PNG

Ankur, can you send me your client ID in private message? I'll ask someone to get in touch with you and possibly view it on your system via remote viewing. This is the first time someone has reported this.
@Tejas Khoday Am facing the same issue, and i have told you about this issue on this thread itself. Please Fix it, its taking too long to load.:confused: Also the Save layout doesn't work seamlessly.

Yeah, you're right. We'll work on doing that soon. Check out the price ladder functionality. When I was at Futures First, we placed orders via ladders. Always wanted to make it possible for traders in the Indian markets. Years later, we're still the first to implement this. It is a feature that i'm excited about.
@Tejas Khoday
I have read your answer to query in quora about api, can an individual get access to it, is there any automated trading in fyers.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I agree.
Mostly, top traded contracts are from Bank Nifty Options, so think to add them with Nifty Options too if possible.

Few Bank Nifty Weekly Options have even better liquidity than Nifty Options. Liquidity is not a problem there.
Just see volumes in top 20 list. Nowadays most options traders are using Weekly Options due to less premium. When we are right weekly option catches the momentum very quickly. Adding popular strikes from Top 20 derivative list is always a good idea. :)

If it is difficult which strikes to add, simple add strikes from prev day top 20 list and add top two highest oi strikes from both CE & PE.
Can choose from Top 20 Nifty & Bank Nifty Options list also. Say you choose Top 12 strikes each from Top 20 list Nifty and Bank Nifty.
https://www.nseindia.com/live_market/dynaContent/live_watch/derivative_stock_watch.htm
Makes sense, but all the top 16 active contracts in the links you provided were Bank Nifty weekly options. If leverage is provided on them, then the premium deterioration on expiry day can happen in a jiffy especially with ATM & OTM contracts. We'd have to do a study on liquidity before we can implement it. Many of the top traded contracts lost 100% value in a single day last Thursday. Once there is an adverse move, then liquidity can dry out suddenly. It is do-able but a systematic implementation is tricky. We'll have to observe this over a period of time before taking a call.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
UPSTOX provides 4x times margin for index option selling in MIS and they have also PRIORITY PACK in which they provide 6x times margin for index option selling intraday...BANK NIFTY weekly options have huge liquidity and turnover is also more than NIFTY on NSE....... and another one thing where I want you to look upon the problem which ZERODHA is facing for the last 5-6 months on BANK NIFTY WEEKLY OPTIONS where OPEN INTEREST breaching 15% limit for a particular broker leads to them blocking their users from trading in far away strike price of bank nifty options and clients of ZERODHA facing problem in trading banknifty weekly options....If you can provide 4-6 times intraday leverage for index options selling then it would be very beneficial for traders like me....it is a well-known fact that FYERS trading platforms are superior to the other brokers but if you can give some extra attention towards risk management then managing leveraged index options trades by clients may not be that much difficult or I can say risky..considering keeping in mind with lower client base in your initial days of broking business
We are glad you find our trading platforms to be superior to other brokers. Yes, it's because the weekly options contracts have kicked off like a rocket. Yes, since we established years after other discount brokers, our client base is currently lesser. Although that's true, we are more focused on risk management than providing leverage. The thing is providing extra leverage impacts the broker margins at the exchange level and it also simultaneously adds risk to the equation for no monetary benefit. Please note that Upstox charges an approximate ₹1500 for their "Priority Pack". Would you be willing to roll over the subscription for 12 months and beyond to get that leverage?