Fundamental picks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I am starting this thread to give fundamental calls on stocks:
From two different resources i got the same targate of marksans pharma, it is fundamentally strong share.

Marksans pharma (cmp109) one to two years targate 360.

Ahmed
Marksans is now 12% up from my buy call cmp118.75 still u can buy it.

Ahmed

Marksans is now 12% up from my buy call cmp118.75 still u can buy it.

Ahmed
Earlier calls:1. Marksans up by aprox 9% hold.
2. ncl industry up by aprox 20% hold.
3. Souther Ispat aprox 9% up hold.
4. klg systel aprox dwn -3% Hold it.
5. Ashoke leyland up 2% Hold.

New calls:
1. Buy Induj Enertech Ltd cmp18.40.
2. 3i infotech cmp150.90 targate200.
3. K S oil cmp175.55

ahmed

i would like to share 1 call

rdbind cmp 88 target 450 12months

i have seen this stock reaching 192 in non-breaking system from rs.70 in 1 month time . now at cheap rates again as market crashed

indeed it is , in circuit again today 93

i hv got 1200 of it myself at 80 again
Neerav,
Volumes are very low (around 15 to 20K shares daily) with one day of relatively massive volume of 524000 shares at around Rs. 64. Is this an operator trap in th building? Be careful friend ... I don't like stocks that consistently hit the circuit. When they fall ... they plunge. Volumes should tell you something. Of course, if you have any specific information about this 'Ferrari' behaviour, please share with your fellow members at Traderji.
Cheers
Kuldeep
:)

About the Ferrari!!!!
Long back i came across a post on money control about Jai Corp, a boarder recomended it saying it will reach 600 in few months(price was 310/-). It was in lower circut for few days(every day -5%) and reached 170/-. From there every day it is in upper circuit and reached (340/-)!!! Till now i am not able to figure out the reason about this type of change. The TTQ on BSE is around 1500 share per day.
Any idea why some shares have this type of fluctuations.

Sorry if i am posting irrelevent question in this thread, i apologize. I am very new to trading and would really appriciate if there is any explanation/theory behind this fluctuation.

Thanks in advance,
Jude

About the Ferrari!!!!
Long back i came across a post on money control about Jai Corp, a boarder recomended it saying it will reach 600 in few months(price was 310/-). It was in lower circut for few days(every day -5%) and reached 170/-. From there every day it is in upper circuit and reached (340/-)!!! Till now i am not able to figure out the reason about this type of change. The TTQ on BSE is around 1500 share per day.
Any idea why some shares have this type of fluctuations.

Sorry if i am posting irrelevent question in this thread, i apologize. I am very new to trading and would really appriciate if there is any explanation/theory behind this fluctuation.

Thanks in advance,
Jude
Hey Jude (I couldn't resist that a la Beatles :D :D ),
Obviously somebody or bodies are trying to fish for bakras and deprive them of their money!
Kuldeep :)

Status
Not open for further replies.