Fundamental Analysis Software

mirji

Hi,

Which are the software on Fundamental Analysis available for Indian stocks

S.A.M

mirji

Hi Arun,

Thank You for the reply. I heard that these are high priced software. about 60K. In fact some years back I was using a smaller version " PORTFOLIO" developed by the same people viz: PADODE from Dalal Street Investment Journal. I stopped receiving their updates and thereafter I am not sure whether they service the smaller version.

Regards
Mirji

Hello Do u want updated fundamental data. i can share with you
Well what exactly is this portfolio sware

mirji

Hi,

"PORTFOLIO" was the name of the Fundamental Analysis Software developed by Dalal Street Jornal's sister concern.

Regards
Mirji

esveepee

Can someone let me know names of dependable Portfolio Management Consultants and companies who could be trusted to advise me on how best to fine-tune my investments in stocks and MFs? I am happy if I can be assured of a post tax return of 20 per cent per annum. Thanks.

sridhga

Can someone let me know names of dependable Portfolio Management Consultants and companies who could be trusted to advise me on how best to fine-tune my investments in stocks and MFs? I am happy if I can be assured of a post tax return of 20 per cent per annum. Thanks.
20 per cent per annum! Jesus Christ. You are then competing with Warren Buffett and Peter Lynch!