Fudge style trading . My log , My journey . Seniors kind guidance needed

Hi all ,

Todays trade (22.05.2015) was in axis bank . I was not supposed to be sitting on the screen today due to other commitments , but took the initiative to play the opening 10mins . Good decision overall i guess . Made 1.6% after taxes and other charges .
I wanted to hold the trade for much longer , but I was in a rush and had to get out quick . It would've been a 2.5-3% trade but , oh well . no complaints over all.

The day was really really good for day trading . Nifty gave 2 buys , and many other stocks like sun pharma , axis , tcs etc.. were in an uptrend .

Lessons/Observations :

-Opening 30mins and the normal 1:00-1:30 boost in the markets are favorable for me , cause of the sudden and quick price change . So , I take an oath not to miss these times everyday .

- my chart reading seems to have improved and understand of price action , so this weekend i'll be dedicating at reading alot of charts and read abt price action even more

Regards,

HedgeFudge

no trades were taken yesterday . Was not on screen . will be playing only the opening 15mins this month or so cause of some other issues i have to deal with and will be taking swing trades on nifty . Nifty falls by another 50-60points , I'll be going short . .

Regards,

Fudge