Frustratd wid brokers

Guys can look out for bajaj capital's juslite gold package...2300rs quaterly...no brokerage on equity,futures and options ---that too unlimited...they dont even charge on per order basis like relmoney...but,the software is very poor...but for option traders and delivery traders it's a blessing...it's a reliable company...

alroyraj

among these three--always edelweiss...but they hav many packages...choose wisely else cream is gone ,u r left with only milk...
Basically Edelweiss is the least known on this forum. This forum is a end-consumer type so we try to tell it as it is instead of relying on brokers advertising .
Can you share the brokerage plans on Edelweiss brokerage plans .
Also can you share the minimum brokerage charges per share and leverage (if u know) for Edelweiss, Artha Money and Ventura.
What about Shriram Insight as far as I know they charge the least without any obligations at 0.02% intraday so what the catch?
I feel the deals here at Bangalore without any obligations is stuck at 0.5/0.05 level!

edelweiss has come out with one paisa per share brokerage...zero brokerage on volumes...unlimited trading...only one paisa per SHARE...but it's only for one month...there are the best in cust support,software ...
still everything depends on your requirement...

Basically Edelweiss is the least known on this forum. This forum is a end-consumer type so we try to tell it as it is instead of relying on brokers advertising .
Can you share the brokerage plans on Edelweiss brokerage plans .
Also can you share the minimum brokerage charges per share and leverage (if u know) for Edelweiss, Artha Money and Ventura.
What about Shriram Insight as far as I know they charge the least without any obligations at 0.02% intraday so what the catch?
I feel the deals here at Bangalore without any obligations is stuck at 0.5/0.05 level!