From Bike to BMW in 2 Years - A Forex Journey with Laluji

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiger's Blood on my Hand

What happens when you 'Skin a Tiger'? you get blood on your hands :lol:

Fx-blood, this is the exact post that Fx-Tiger posted for preet, the same language, the same tone and the same grammer, though with more spelling mistakes... Now there are two people in traderji who know that you are the erstwhile fx-tiger .... you & me... anyways don't worry, I don't pull anyone's leg as long as they contribute to the forum...

Your FX-blood Trend indicator looked to good to be true and I just tested it, it surely repaints.

But thanks for the tip of mt4live.com, I had it in the back of my mind but I thought people wanted me to post live calls so that some can trade with me, at least demo. But anyways, I have created a new account on mt4live.com, and the link for my this account is laluji.mt4live.com , just check it.

I closed half of the trade and then closed the other half immediately as was not confident of the fall to continue.

Smarty.... the moment I post the system i trade, the interaction will more or less shift to the system and it will be just another system thread here on TJ. Edward has a good one there, Fx-Tiger aka Fx-blood is running another thread... I don't want to run another system thread... where people come and ask me "what heck is spread".

So now I suppose you don't want me to post charts right? Thanks to Bloody Anna (Advanced anna sounded much better :lol:)

ok good

Go on with www.mt4live.com

They dont exposs your numbers or anything..

They show open orders,pendingorders and history which updates 5 mins automatically...

I know its difficult to post entries/TP and SL at forum...

This mt4live way is better than this..all can see your stats and signals...

I think i m right :)

yasirdxb

a) The account I post here is not a live account (as noted smartly by demo trader yasir), because if you are into this game for a long time, you will know Account nos. , ticket nos. are sensitive information and I would not like it to be exposed.
Yeah right!! you million dollar account number. boy... keep playing your demo circus. we'll be watching.

Re: Tiger's Blood on my Hand

What happens when you 'Skin a Tiger'? you get blood on your hands :lol:

Fx-blood, this is the exact post that Fx-Tiger posted for preet, the same language, the same tone and the same grammer, though with more spelling mistakes... Now there are two people in traderji who know that you are the erstwhile fx-tiger .... you & me... anyways don't worry, I don't pull anyone's leg as long as they contribute to the forum...

Your FX-blood Trend indicator looked to good to be true and I just tested it, it surely repaints.

But thanks for the tip of mt4live.com, I had it in the back of my mind but I thought people wanted me to post live calls so that some can trade with me, at least demo. But anyways, I have created a new account on mt4live.com, and the link for my this account is laluji.mt4live.com , just check it.

I closed half of the trade and then closed the other half immediately as was not confident of the fall to continue.

Smarty.... the moment I post the system i trade, the interaction will more or less shift to the system and it will be just another system thread here on TJ. Edward has a good one there, Fx-Tiger aka Fx-blood is running another thread... I don't want to run another system thread... where people come and ask me "what heck is spread".

So now I suppose you don't want me to post charts right? Thanks to Bloody Anna (Advanced anna sounded much better :lol:)

Really What?

Why you are calling me anna, what is advanced anna?

Please Study the Whole Thread before coming to conclusion....

I said it will repaint , so you have to wait for candle close (candle below the dot) and enter in next candle...Read the Whole Thread

Really, you have an BMW now? Ok Just open an account with 1k dollars and trade with money management

Because the pip matters , not your profit...You told live trading calls and it is counted by pips you win...not the profit you get...

Sorry for being rude...He is connecting me with someone he hates and telling my system repaints without proper knowledge...

Here comes the stupid smiley you love :clap: :clap:

So now I suppose you don't want me to post charts right? Thanks to Bloody Anna (Advanced anna sounded much better )
Did i tell you that? i want to introduce that mt4live so people can see it....And who is that bloody advanced anna? what is anna?

I m dead sure that you are not going to post live calls in this thread post by post...

Good Luck....Waiting for your live calls to buy a BMW

Let this thread have more other's replies+laluji's posts (Mostly answering other's posts with rude) with no live calls or trading....

Status
Not open for further replies.