FROM 20000 TO 10 LAKH...By Syam Nair

rkkarnani

TRY THIS AS AN EXAMPLE FOR TOMORROW'S(24TH FEBRUARY) MARKET TO BELIEVE...

From options data,it seems like tomorrow market will be down...Today's move just trapped innocent traders...A close above 4870 gave a feeling of bulls back in action...

It will open gap down below 4840...go upto 4850...then continue it's move down to near 4800 level...Sad to say,but NIFTY expiry for this month likely to be 4790-4800-4810...

HEDGING STRATEGY FOR TOMORROW CAN BE...

BUY 4800CE(SL AT 4825) AND 4800PE(SL AT 4860) WHEN NIFTY OPENS BELOW 4850...
Hi Shyam, Instead of predicting like an astrologer, why not give some input about your views!!! May RSI overbought, Divergence, PCR, or any TA based thing that you are following to change 20T to 10L!!
I know it is possible but would like to follow you, even on paper if some rationale / logic is there behind your views!!!
This is not to discourage but believe me with more input more members would be benefitted!!!
The heading of your Thread makes one visit it once but with such comments as above, dont think there will be many visiting again!!
All the best!!!
-Regards
ps.: I am in no way suggesting that you reveal or share your strategy here but make the visitor feel that you are serious about it!!

DEAR FRIENDS,I AM NEW AT TRADERJI....LET'S DISCUSS AND FOLLOW SOME DELIVERY/INTRADAY CALLS/PUTS ON NIFTY OPTIONS....

THIS IS NOT A PAID SERVICE....I WILL POST THE CALLS FREE HERE DURING MARKET HOURS...FOLLOW
THE STRICT STOP LOSS....YES,IT IS POSSIBLE.....FROM 20000 TO 10 LAKH....DURATION 3 MONTHS...

RISK IS ONLY 20000...OTHERWISE PAPER TRADE FOR A WHILE TO BELIEVE...

DISCLAIMER:IF EVERYTHING I ANALYSE COME TRUE,I WOULD HAVE BEEN A BILLIONAIRE IN A MONTH,SO FOLLOW STRICT STOPLOSS:thumb:

:thumb:

How to make 20000 TO 10 lakh.

Congrads Bro :)

I was thinking on the possibility and probability. So I opened up my calculator and tried hitting 20000 * 2 and hit "=" 6 times and it gave a result of "12,80,000".

That means 6 times you have get 100% profit and no loss with cumulative capital.

If you follow proper trading system and achieve 1% profit in every trade, It will be just 600 Trades to do it.

If you say proper rational behind your calls, the people in this community will appreciate it.

But If this is just another speculative attempt, Then.... Just read the following from a famous book that I am reading.

===
An option is a bet that a specific stock, index, or future will reach or
exceed a specific price within a specific time. Please stop and reread
that sentence. Notice that the word specific occurs in it three times. You
must choose the right stock, predict the extent of its move, and forecast
how fast itll get there. You must make three choicesif youre
wrong on just one, youll lose money.

When you buy an option, you have to jump through three hoops in
a single leap. You have to be right on the stock or the future, right on
its move, and right on its timing. Ever tried tossing a ball through three
rings at an amusement park? This triple complexity makes buying options
a deadly game.

Options offer leveragean ability to control large positions with a
small outlay of cash. The entire risk of an option is limited to the price you pay for it. Options allow traders to make money fast when theyre
right, but if the market reverses, you can walk away and owe nothing!
This is the standard flow of brokerage house propaganda. It attracts
hordes of small traders who cannot afford to buy stocks but want a
bigger bang for their buck. What usually gets banged is the option
buyers head.

Options are hopeless for poor people who use them as substitutes for stocks
because they cant afford the real thing.

Professionals take full advantage of starry-eyed beginners crowding
into options. Their bid-ask spreads are terrible. If an option is bid 75
cents, offered at a dollar, you are 25% behind the game as soon as you
buy. The expression your loss is limited to what you paid for an option
means you can lose 100%! Whats so great about losing everything?
=======

keep thinking ... :D
U R Right. Options are sold by Professional Traders

I have posted this message a while back and now i see a lot of traders or who calls themself as traders do not believe in stock market...

first,you have to believe in something to start getting success...

i see traders like "danpickup" are an exception...

Trade carefully with strict sl,do not be in a hurry,enter when market shows you the direction...

For example,when we look back,we see,before budget,the situation was doubtful and experts were just waiting for a direction(remember the low volumes then)...the post budget rally gave the direction,that was the time to buy 5100ce...and thus we saw rally with better volumes...

But problem is most of us here are short to medium term investors...our greediness makes us lose more money as brokerage with more transactions...many of us trade as if there is no more chance...we fail to think that the stockmarket is always there...we are in some kind of hurry even to enter into a doubtful market like the day before the budget day...

Learn this,market ofcourse shows us the direction...follow technicals like ema,option data.etc. To support yourself...