Fresher

Hi friends.:thumb:
I m Udhaya from Chennai. I had opened a demat account with Religare, for commodity. I would like to know, how to place orders, buy & sell procedures, immediate activities after buy & sell to be undertaken, any other formalities to be done, if not done may lead to unnecessary loss and the trade made, stands rejected. & Charges that will be deducted by brokerage company other than their commission plus service tax. Please give me an idea.
Udhaya

zabeen2004

First ask them to provide demo on how to use their Trading software. Then you can consult them abt the brokerage plan in which you are and ask them the charges involved in buying and selling a commodity for Eg Natural Gas. It should be less than 150 for a buy and sell including all additional charges. And before you start any trading... what is going to be the source for your buy order/sell order ???... Are you going to trade based on your own technical analysis or based on Tips ?. Plan well before you start to trade and dont directly jump into the market. All the best in your TC

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Introductions 0
S Introductions 0
P Introductions 1
N TradeStation 0
L Introductions 2