Free RealTime Data To MetaStock-TradeStation Or AdvacedGet!

Laksh

hi

i m seeking for nse, mcx and ncdex real time data feed for meta stock. can u suggest any datafeed vendor?
You can try CGLIVE s/w by Albatross Software. I have used the demo. They charge Rs. 16,000/-pa for NSE rt data which is available from 5 mt bar onwards. MCX s/w is also available, but I have not tried it nor do I know what they charge for it. They advertise in Economic Times usually on Mondays.

Laksh

pls cot sample data or r data i will pay & RealTime Data To TradeStation
I couldn't understand the meaning of your post. If your are interested in trial of their data then you can do it for 15 days free of charge. I've tried the data on MS. I don't know about TS. Here is their phone no. 033-24292714, 09831008807.

Please let me know the realtime tick by tick and one min. Indian commodity trading software data venders/ Brokers available in Mumbai. The charges pm required to be very reasonable. Please do help me.

Dear Santosh

I have heard about the resources available to get the live data.I am a software developer and working on this. I am able to to this upto an extent.
I want to know abt your exact requirements. If you are interested i can provide you the solution. and the cost ... i donot mind whatever you wanna pay.

Write to me at devstock @ in.com

Thanks

Hi Friends

I Think Nobody can provide free RT Tool for Any Software Only Just have Disscussion But no results Waste to See this threads.....Nobody want to share the Tool or anything like that... i Dont Know Why....Any How Leave a waste thread and Waste of time.

Thanks DJ