Free Real Time charts with Technical Analysis

I am also looking for the link.......

priyanvada

even me looking for link.

can some one who have already read the link post here.
Why do you want these links and what successful trading you are going to do with this??? Don't use snake oil vendors for trading...Don't you remember the saying...

'Really Trading Can Harass And Rob Total Sum. 1 1 0 Million Banks . Can Offer Money!' --- "Radha" Krishanan (Expert trader)

...if you got some sense, then you won't come here & ask such things here again :)

priyanvada

daitya

The maximum delay is 30sec.

I tested them manually.

Even stocks chart are delayed by maximum of 30sec.

I hope you have some paid subscriber so you may go with it.

I am in learning stage and i dont wont to pay for viewing real time charts at this stage.
Either you are too innocent or too smart that you can not see the clock..
Again check your charts...I have attached a image clearly showing the system time and chart time..showing 15 min delay (It is also clearly indicated on yah00 web site).
And if you really want to help others..then remove that irritating ads from your sites..

Last edited:

kindman

RADHA WHY DONT YOU USE GOOGLE FINANCE.......
BEZ GOOGLE FINANCE IS FAST AND WITOUT DELAY....
WITH MORE INDICAOTRS...
GOOGLE FINANCE IS GIVING FREE DATA.... FASTER THAN YAHOO..
(NO NEED TO LOGIN .AS IN YAHOO)

WITHOUT DELAY.... VISIT GOOGLE FINANCE ....

CANDLE STICK/OHLC/LINE CHARTS AVAILABLE....
EXAMPLE OF TATASTEEL
VISIT ----> google.com/finance?q=NSE:TATASTEEL

PRESS --->TECHNICALS --> CAN SET LOTS OF INDICATORS
-----------------------------------------------------------
INDICATOR = RSI/ SMS/EMA/MACD/BOLLINGERBANDS LOTS OF MORE.. YOU CAN SET YOUR OWN VALUE

Hi All,

I have designed the free real time charts website.

Now you dont need to subscribe or pay to any eternal website for intraday real time charts.

The site is

It is very simple to use.

You can add 5 moving averages and 5 techincal indicators to the charts during day time.

You can set the auto refresh time from 30 sec to 10 min.

You now get all the charts free during day time that too with a delay of just 15-30 sec.

What else you need.

enjoy and save money....

I am not allowed to post the link of free chart site. Sorry people here. those who have already read the link can help the members here.
I will not post the link now as i m not allowed to post the link
Hi RADHA55

I have seen it. Its really great.

Now can you help me on the basis of your software. ACTUALLY I am from Bangladesh.I am using AMIBROKER..as well as other software...but in our country it is not possible yet to get data live as you are getting 5 sec or 15 sec interval.
So we have to work EOD on AMIBROKER.

Just like your software ...if you customize some program on your side...it may help me a lot.We can get 5min interval data from your web as follows:
http://www.dsebd.org/latest_share_price_scroll_l.php

I am ready to pay if it require.

Thanks
Tamas
[email protected]