Free NSE EOD & historical data downloader..attached

Incorporating Open interest in the software

Hi Total,

You are doing an excellent service to the traders of India, thank you for your work!! However, there is an item missing in your software, can you incorporate the same also in the software? I was mentioning about Open Interest(OI), it will be a boon to all!!

Re: Incorporating Open interest in the software

Hi Jaajvel,

Thanks for you input. However the data that gets downloaded comes directly from NSE bhavcopy and it does not contain any open interest data.

Regards,
Hemen

dgs

Hi totalbankrupt (sorry your name is sounding negatively)
Thanking you for helping others to get bhavcopy easily and explaining everything nicely

Hi,

I am totally bankrupt cos all is invested in stocks. He He..just kidding.

My real name is Hemen Kapadia.

Regards,
totalbankrupt

Dear friend ,
Is Getbhavcopy for winxp only ?B'cause when irun this prog in win98 it shows the error "a required .DLL file MSCOREE.DLL, was not found . pls help .Thanks to u for this software.

Dear friend ,
Is Getbhavcopy for winxp only ?B'cause when irun this prog in win98 it shows the error "a required .DLL file MSCOREE.DLL, was not found . pls help .Thanks to u for this software.
Hi,

I dont think so that should be the case. We have managed to run .Net assemblies in win 98 also. Getbhavcopy uses .Net runtime to execute, which is not supplied along with the zip file (because of its size).

You can download .Net framework from the link provided at http://hemenkapadia.somee.com/getbhavcopy/html/download.asp and then try to runt getbhavcopy. That should solve the issue. If you still get the error, let me know.

Regards,
hemen.

Dear Mr Hemen Kapadia

I have been using getbhavcopy softwares of yours with very much satisfaction.My request to you is that if the data include delivery volume also along with O,H,L,C,V, it will immensely benefit one and all because delivered volume is much more reliable than traded volume in view of excessive intra day play in the market.

Through this forum, i request the members to let me know if anybody is supplying eod software which captures data from NSE in the following format namely open,high,low,close,volume(traded),volume(delivery).

regards

Sundha

Hi,

I have released Getbhavcopy version 1.1

New in Getbhavcopy version 1.1,

* All the features of version 1.0.
* Parses NSE Bhavcopy file to include data for only EQ series. This resolves all issues caused by mixed series in the bhavcopy file.
* Additional error tracking.
* Alert user to upgrade to this new version.

Request everyone to please upgrade to this new version. It is available at http://hemenkapadia.somee.com/getbhavcopy/html/download.asp for download.

Regards,
Hemen.

Sir,

Thanking you for your Bhav Copy Ver.1.1, This is solved previous problems regarding indicies download, and EQ and other series. This is good job. I will expected sensex, and other BSE indicies your next version. God bless you.

Mani