Free Monthly Newsletter

My 2nd newsletter discussed the 4 ways a foreigner can trade India. Probably not interesting to you but for me as a foreginer was intereting to write. Check it out
actually it was that viewpoint which appears refreshingly informative to me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems to be ok. People have been registering. I am trying to think of a topic to write about for issue number 5. Maybe I can interview the guy who operates this site too :) Any ideas are welcome. Thanks for the great feedback. It really makes the effort worthwhile!

For the January Issue I gave my predictions for 2008. One of them was about SEBI .

I can't believe how much traffic I am getting for my India pages. (no it's not just from here) So for my Feb letter I plan to write about the Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX). It's an up and coming star. I dont have any information on the website yet but I will soon.

I'd love to write more about India. Anything interest you? Not stock picks of course that's for these guys here at traderji.com

I wrote about Commodities in Asia this newsletter. Researching India's commodity exchanges I can't believe how many there were. 73 on the MCX alone. Hope you like it and I always welcome ideas too.

Does anyone know or understand SPAN Margin? Well both BSE and NSE use it when calculating margin from brokers for futures and options positions. If you can understand how it works then you might be able to use your margin accounts more efficiently. Well I wrote an article on SPAN Margin this month in the newsletter. If you have any questions please ask.