Free Metastock Indicator & System

U

uasish

Happy Holi.

Once again let me illustrate that 1 of my free 'Long Only' indicator is still working in present mkt situation.Those interested can go to
http://www.brave.net.au/ms/list_indicators.php?alpha=C#
then click on the "Contratrend Buy" ,copy paste the code in Metastock ,
bingo you have a Long Only even in extreme Bearish Mkt Sentiment with the Bar's Low as Stop Loss.
Enjoy.

Asish

Last edited by a moderator:

kkseal

Happy Holi Asishda.

BTW, how do you get the plot for n (with 0 & 1 values) on the price chart itself without any kind of rescaling of the y-axis?

Regards,
Kalyan.

U

uasish

Happy Holi.

Once again let me illustrate that 1 of my free 'Long Only' indicator is still working in present mkt situation.Those interested can go to
http://www.brave.net.au/ms/list_indicators.php?alpha=C#
then click on the "Contratrend Buy" ,copy paste the code in Metastock ,
bingo you have a Long Only even in extreme Bearish Mkt Sentiment with the Bar's Low as Stop Loss.
Enjoy.

Asish
Inadvertently the chart of Aban (cash) is mentioned as Nifty Fut.

U

uasish

There was an Indicator Freely available in public domain known as " Coppock's Indicator',it was used to identify the begining of a Bull Mkt for Long term investors.
The following is the code for the same in Metastock,this normally triggers Buy when it comes above Zero from below.They use to see the Weekly chart .

Coppock Indicator

Mov(ROC(C,14,%)+ROC(C,11,%),10,W);0;

Asish

renu daga

hi
i ahve used coopock curve,,indicator an di ahve the whole formula of its curve also,,,

but it gives frquent buy / sell signals not worth
asish da...

renu

U

uasish

renu,

Now a days neewbies or 1st time investor are facing a dilemma whether to start NOW,this is for them,not for traders like you.

Asish

renu daga

still asish da,,,,i would prefer for newbies too,,,,it is really not good on daily chrats teh frequent buy / sell,,,it si opt confusing,,,

some meta indiactors like,,,,rsi/ macd are much batter than this,,,,they give good response on front like stocks,,,
renu