Free Metastock Indicator & System

U

uasish

http://www.traderji.com/equities/13219-tribute-geeks-forum-2.html#post283247

If some body wants help in constructing a code in MS with simple crieterions,then i along with 'Ajay' (if he agrees) can assist,provided you have tried the code,(post your's one) & being stuck up.
Plz dont embarass me by simply asking 1 of my code,there is only one Saint in this Forum.:D
For writing MS codes people charge $ 50 per Hour,and 1 code may some time take few days,this can be Free for Traderji Members.

pkgmtnl

COPPOCK FOR AMIBROKER.

Description:

The Coppock indicator was designed to indicate the and of the bear market and identify an early entry to the new bull market.
Coppock designed it to be used only on the monthly index charts but it is an excellent contrarian indicator and can be used
on charts of very liquid stocks.

The present indicator uses Coppock's formula but presents the indicator as a histogram. The buy signal is the first higher
(dark blue) bar. This occurs after the indicator turns up from below zero. But beware that sometimes false signals are
generated. These can be avoided if a 30 week ema filter is used. So buy stocks on a Coppock histogram signal only after
price has closed above the 30 week ema.

_SECTION_BEGIN("Coppock");
/*
Coppock based on original formula of Coppock.

Mov(ROC(C,14,%) + ROC(C,11,%)10;

AFL by Bill Dodd
*/

GraphXSpace=1;
Param("EMA",10,2,100,1,0);
r1=ROC(C,14);
r2=ROC(C,11);
C=EMA((r1+r2),10);

Plot(IIf(C>0 AND ROC(C,1)>0,C,0),"",42,6); /* uptrend */
Plot(IIf(C>0 AND ROC(C,1)<0,C,0),"",32,6); /* up sideways */
Plot(IIf(C<0 AND ROC(C,1)>0,C,0),"",49,6); /* down sideways */
Plot(IIf(C<0 AND ROC(C,1)<0,C,0),"",29,6); /* down trend */