Free Astrology Help On Stocks

Predicton from Mr.Sunil Gondhalekar -( a well known astrologer)

1st week (2 to 6)
In this month Jupiter will be in star of Saturn throughout the month and in the sub of Venus till 23 rd. Whereas Mercury will be in Venus star throughout the month.Sat-Jup opp;Jup conj. Uranus and Mars Saturn conj. will be decider of the market.So market will be very volatile and have strong resistance for bullishness. Market will see major downfall on 6th as Mars asp.Pluto.
Nifty will shed min.50 points in this week.

hahahaha, this is the post that made my day...lollll...i cant believe that traders can be so naive that they work on predictions...its a flip of coin my freinds the probability is 50-50 so when u cut ur loss the 50 times u loose u loose 50 when the 50 times u win ...u let the winner run to 2 times or 3 times ....winner make you 150

50:150 win loss isnt bad is it...rather than wasting your time on what saturn will do or what jupiter will do in relation to the stock bourse in india...just do your homework and research on market behaviour......the planets have been here for billions of years they exchanges have just come up.... why are you linking the two.....

IT TAKES ONLY ONE LIGHT COMMERCIAL BANK TO OVERRIDE THE SIGNALS PRODUCED BY A PLANET AS HEAVY AS JUPITER..LOLL

Thanks for the information. Do you think that great techanical and fundamental analysers on CNBC AWAZ are predicting correct? No my dear. Persons are trying various options and astology is one of them.

Today Nifty is down by 0.14 %.

U.K. is down by 0.62 % and German is down by 1.17 %

At the moment , Nasdaq & Dow Zone are down by 1.2 %.

What will happen on 09/08/2010?

Planets say Nifty will cross the closing position of today i.e it will show bullishness some time with respect to closing position.

Is my understanding correct?

Please comment before opening of the market.

HAPPY TRADING & EARNING

Dear manjot_3119,
you were doing some adverse comment on my prediction. Now what happened? What was happening on Friday night at 11.30 p.m.? When markets were as follows:
Nifty was down by 0.14 %.

U.K. was down by 0.62 % and German was down by 1.17 %

At 11.30 p.m., Nasdaq & Dow Zone are down by 1.2 %.
Every financial and experts were predicting major bearishness in coming days on many financial channels. I immediately calculated and found that moon sub sub lord is moon on Monday at 9.00 a.m. and its star is in good position. It clearly indicates bullishness. I immediately wrote in this group to help my friends of TRADERJI.COM. Where were all those experts at the time of crisis? They were only adding worry to small investors. Today morning, some expert on TV channel was saying to short ACC for the target of 805. What is the actual result? ACC changes from 827 to 845.9. I can give you various examples where their prediction failed miserably. But nobody blames them. You wrote that traders do not rely on astrologers. I think they rely on astrologers. I know various financial reknowned experts who pay money to astrologers for prediction about market. I do not claim that I am expert in astrology. I am a learner only. But person like you closes their eyes and rely on so called experts and lose their money. Please use all the means available to analyze whether it is technical, fundamental or some other means including astrology.