Fraud activity Is it with one broker or Operator????

I am a daytrader. just wanted to know did any body come across this Cheat.

XYZ stock moves nice some days when I place a "buy" order the stocks does'nt move from that point onwards the stock falls and hits my "Stop loss". I felt india bulls is purposely playing this sort when I place a order. yesterday on a bull market, I traded with index. Index which use 2 move Rs.5 or Rs.10 with 5-10min. was struggling to move upwards came down Rs. -15 and went up beyond my price later (hope my operator could not make...as he gave a short sell call of that XYZ share and his SL triggered:) :) ...).I would like 2 know did any one faced this sort of problem. would like to know all the brokers or operator's or playing like this or only India bulls doing this fraud.

how could I track this and make a complaint in SEBI. please let me know???.

rickyric_ny,
In Indian market, I have seen many instances where Big Operators and FIIs are manipulating market. However Your case does not seems to be so to me. Because Why should someone take care if you are placing buy order of 100 Nifty, How much they have to gain, if they move the nifty beyond your stop loss, 1-2kRs, that is not at all their intension.

If you really want to know who is hitting you?, Well it is your tight stop-loss. For example Yesterday, the market jumped 70-80 points within first 10 minutes, This means that ideally your stop-loss should be placed far beyond 10-15 points. Market has tendency to fluctuate in order to trigger stop losses of weaker hands, so don't fall int their trap. "Ideally your stop loss should be such that, if it gets triggered, you reverse your position", So if you have long position, then select your stop such a way that, if it is triggered, you can go short on the same script.

There are lot of complaints against IndiaBulls, Kotak and some other brokerage firms for fraudulent transactions, However Remember that they are not interested in taking your 2000-4000 Rs, they are more interested in taking your 20-40K, if they decide to cheat you. Manipulating whole market just to trigger your stop loss is total Loss scenario for them.

Possible manipulations in past
1. When May 2006 Fall happened, MF bought 7000crore stocks, FII sold 7000crore, very next few month, when the prices at bottom, FII bought all these stocks back and MFs sold quite a big amount, Clear show of manipulation, I decided at that point that I would not give single rupee to MFs.
2. One day RBI says that it will HIKE interest rates which brings banking stocks down by 15%, and then when operators bought banking stocks, it lowers the total required bond deposits, which shoots banking stocks to 10%.

These are the manipulation, which are profit making for them. u can benefit from their strategy.
Neo