Forex Trading Questions(Advanced Strategies,etc)

Hello FX-Tiger,
As you said i looked back in past 50 trades record and find that the average wiggle against me in any trade was around 29 pips only if thats what you wanted to know.
If you meant, what i understand, is that i should find out average movement against my order.
Is that right and that should be my stop loss.

If my average stop loss is coming out to be 29 pips as compared to my take profit of 24,(which is my standard TP).then also after tweaking the stop loss,the problem may not get solved.
Because in a day the movement against you can be immense around 50 pips or so during news time.
And as according to my strategy i place orders in the morning and dont watch any signals i wont be there during the news time.

Another problem if i increase the Stop loss it then also creates a problem because even if i pick high probability trade the chance against me still hold, that my stop loss may get hit and with bad risk/reward ratio i get bad result overall.
Well that is true, that i would get overall good Profits but with bad Risk/Reward Ratio, which will disturb my fragile peace of mind.:D

You said you will post your charts i would very much like to see them.:clap:
I am eagerly waiting.
Tavnaz
Hello,

Sure..I will post the Examples of Breakout-Pullback Method. just give some time... :)

-------------------

Regarding StopLoss,

Can you Mind telling the " Strategy" ,Like where to enter? and when to enter?,

So that we can add an extra Pivot/S/R Indicator to Filter out.

I just have No Idea of Setting a SL without knowing the Actualt Strategy.

If you do based oon Risk-Reward, And if Risk-Reward is very bad then You have to slightly change the Strategy and filter out your bad moves/entry.

Other Thing is , Starting Moving your SL Large and It Results in Bad Risk:Reward Ratio, But the Number of Loses will be reduced by finding the correct SL. Try with

50 SL and 20 pips as First Target and 50 pips as Second Target.(I mean close Half Lot at First TP and Close other Half at Second TP)

-----------------------

Hope you Understand it. You can pm me the strategy and I will try to help till you satisfy :)

Re: Forex Questions (Simple Trading, How to Start a Account)

Hi Fx-Tiger,

Here in Mumbai 'e-toro' is available. Any idea about how is e-toro ? Is it safe to open account with them.

Thanks.

Hello NTN,

Yes I know E-Toro is available in Mumbai. I Chat there with 1000's of Traders....

But I dont Trade.

Resons:

1. Platform Freezes during News Releases and in High Volatility.

2. No Trailing Stop.

3. High Spreads

4. Finally, Cant login Sometimes when we logout and relogin

---------------------------------

According to Deposit,Withdrawal and Customer Relation.

They are Good. No Problems. I m telling it because Most of my Clients and Friends trade there...So i know more about them than my broker lolz :rofl:

But Dont ever try to go to Mumbai Office or Customer Support in India by E-Toro.

They will tell they will teach forex and give signals free if you Deposit more than 1lkah in etoro with their link.

They charged Rs.22,000 for 5 Day Class about Forex. It included Moving Average and Bollinger Band. They dont know nothing about forex. Regarding my friend, he told they asked deposit fees and upfront fees as there are o such fees in Etoro.

So I recomment opening account directly at website and Trade...Then It will automaticall Connects you to Indian Customer Support. If you go by Indian Office. They Brainwash you and get some money....

I experienced it.. :mad:

Re: 3 ema strategy

Sorry for Not posting the Trades...I think this is the strategy and no way to modify it....

If you have any Data about it for Today in M15,M30 ..... Please Feel Free to post it.

i could not find a way to place trigger order in metatrader...an way to execute a order at particular price...help me out

Hello Ashish,

I think you are speaking about "Pending Orders". You have to Open a NEW ORDER Window

Then Select TYPE as in Dropdown menu to Pending Order

Then you have to sellect sell limit or buy limi,et for Trade.

I recommend going to Google and Type Metatrader 4 Education to Find Some Good Articles with Videos. It will help you Better :thumb:

fxopen is a scam broker

I went from $500 to $100,000 in 2 years and they removed all of it in one go
This is a legend... many claim that they are the one who made hundred thousand dollars out of 500, but none can show one communication from the broker in this regard or the statement...

Preet really, with age your ability to surprise yourself and others is increasing day by day.... you have not changed a bit in all these years...

Just curious, why would someone, not withdraw till it becomes 100 thousand dollars is something beyond my comprehension... having said that, fxopen's image is a bit tarnished in this regard for sure.....
fxcm is good in my opinion

This is a legend... many claim that they are the one who made hundred thousand dollars out of 500, but none can show one communication from the broker in this regard or the statement...

Preet really, with age your ability to surprise yourself and others is increasing day by day.... you have not changed a bit in all these years...

Just curious, why would someone, not withdraw till it becomes 100 thousand dollars is something beyond my comprehension... having said that, fxopen's image is a bit tarnished in this regard for sure.....
fxcm is good in my opinion

Hello Laluji,

You are completely right?

Preetsgill,Why you didnt withdraw 100,000 $ in 2 years....I dont really get it? Is that a lie :mad: