Forex trading made easy

It waz a Kooool trading day and guess what....

I sent trading signals to myself .... you should also start using my signal provider... but as it is against the forum rules, I will not post here.... but oops looks like I revealed the signal provider :confused:
:rofl:

Thanks rishi,

was meant to be 1.0454

Thanks

laluji,

hahahaha..wen pple used to tell me joblessness is a disease i neva believed,but now i do,all am askin please kip ur opinions to urself n stop gettin ma inbox full wif irrelevant notifications....

Thanks

well,

another point to add always make sure you improve yourself by doing research (you can get free research works on forex using search engines),for the newbies,it is better to demo trade and pls dont rush into live tradin,remember there is no need to rush,once u get the required skills,the money isnt running anywhere,u going to make profits.

Bashir

Thats Not Completely True....

Demo Accounts are from Strategy Testing, EA Testing and For Those Who want to Test their System(Advanced Traders) with MM.

The Reason is

If we practise Trading with Demo, We dont Feel the Pressure of Trading the Pairs which we get when trading in Real Account.

They dont make good SL, They will allow it to Open. No Emotions when They Loss, They will open a New Trade the next second to coup the loss they made in demo , and the next trade may be profit and they will think

We are a good Forex Trader...

The Real Thing Comes in Real Accounts with Real Trading Money

We will start thinking about the movements by each pip,

We will close the Trade without SL hit in fear.

We will close the Profit in small in fear whether it will reverse and make loss...

Psychologically Affected when Trading.

So ,

The Answer is Trade with 50$ in micro accounts and use MT4 Platform, Learn and Stick to Strategy and Its Rules.

And This Thread Topic has a little Marketing Effect ;)

Hope The Topic Started will start giving useful posts other than his Results of Trading...lolz

P

preetksgill

Thats Not Completely True....

Demo Accounts are from Strategy Testing, EA Testing and For Those Who want to Test their System(Advanced Traders) with MM.

The Reason is

If we practise Trading with Demo, We dont Feel the Pressure of Trading the Pairs which we get when trading in Real Account.

They dont make good SL, They will allow it to Open. No Emotions when They Loss, They will open a New Trade the next second to coup the loss they made in demo , and the next trade may be profit and they will think

We are a good Forex Trader...

The Real Thing Comes in Real Accounts with Real Trading Money

We will start thinking about the movements by each pip,

We will close the Trade without SL hit in fear.

We will close the Profit in small in fear whether it will reverse and make loss...

Psychologically Affected when Trading.

So ,

The Answer is Trade with 50$ in micro accounts and use MT4 Platform, Learn and Stick to Strategy and Its Rules.

And This Thread Topic has a little Marketing Effect ;)

Hope The Topic Started will start giving useful posts other than his Results of Trading...lolz
I wish there was a system of demo marriage before real marriage to test drive first. :D

soetimes some fine tuning is required and it takes time to adjust in demo :D

Preetksgill

looooooooool..demo marriage,i can imagine

Fx-Tiger,

yea wat u said is so true,there is definitely no doubt about the pressures involved in trading a real account,as u said,one will definitely monitor every pip loooooool,Thanks for this, well the perspective i was referring to was someone who doesnt even have an idea of the forex market and who has an interest,so it will be best to demo trade and then as u suggested, using a $50 account to trade live...thanks for your contribution

Preetksgill

looooooooool..demo marriage,i can imagine

Fx-Tiger,

yea wat u said is so true,there is definitely no doubt about the pressures involved in trading a real account,as u said,one will definitely monitor every pip loooooool,Thanks for this, well the perspective i was referring to was someone who doesnt even have an idea of the forex market and who has an interest,so it will be best to demo trade and then as u suggested, using a $50 account to trade live...thanks for your contribution
You are Welcome :)