Forex trading in India - Legal?. Here is RBI circular

I don't know. I just shared how easy it is to open a forex brokerage in Mauritius!
Even MF Global allowed withdrawal before filing for bankruptcy. Sharing info does not mean accusing anyone as scammer imho.
My suggestion to you . Since you are so scared of RBI. please do not trade in forex. RBI will come and catch you.

Stick to stock trading in india.

Good luck.

I agree with TraderDude's views.
If you are scared of RBI fools, just don't jump into forex.
And I request all rumour-spreaders not to scare FX trader from trading.

RBI is a bunch of fools who can't even control this country's inflation, leave alone FX trading.

I've solved the situation i have opened a joint account with my uncle(american citizen) at mb trading and a joint bank account in the US . he deposits the money i trade he withdraws the money irs is paid the tax
F.U.C.K RBI
F.U.C.K INDIAN POLITICIANS AND GOVT
COMMON MAN RULES

When you go to wire your money to your broker , you have to sign a form that says , the funds are not being sent for forex trading or margin trading.
Here is a catch. You can send money to buy shares/equities abroad. Now , all you need to do is , find a broker who does both forex and equities.
Here is the good news , gentlemen .
An answer to all your queries and worries : Saxobank

When you go to wire your money to your broker , you have to sign a form that says , the funds are not being sent for forex trading or margin trading.
Here is a catch. You can send money to buy shares/equities abroad. Now , all you need to do is , find a broker who does both forex and equities.
Here is the good news , gentlemen .
An answer to all your queries and worries : Saxobank

Yes its true you can send the money for investment in equities but his does not mean you can trade forex, if you send the money to saxobank mentioning the purpose to be 'trading in equities' you must trade only in equities NOT IN forex, if you trade forex your broker statement will show forex trades and you can get caught. Remember if the A/O has any doubt at any time he will send you a notice and you have to report at the IT dept at the appointed time with all your bank accounts and broker statements.

You will get caught !

Bhaio Darna bandh karo or darana bandh karo. Agar tumhare pichvade me Tradign ka dum ho to Forex field me aa jao varna ghar pe beth ke facebook pe chatting karo.