Forex platform?

ayush2020

Ayush, if anything, you have the ammo to prove the inter-relationships between the currencies.
Feel free to ask if you need further clarification.
dear Paul sir there r some pairs like usdjpy ,eurjpy, gbpjpy, nzdjpy ..

these pairs r like 77 , 104 , 121 and 60.

how all these big numbers r there ?? where as most r below 10. and how we calculate pips here ? as it is showing 2 places in gci platform.

4xpipcounter

Ayush, good question.
The crosses with the JPY are treat as moving the decimal to the left 2 places, so the 121 becomes 1.21 when we figure. That is also how the pips are counted.
If it was not that way, there is no way I would touch the JPY crosses, because they would move 100 times as fast.

dear Paul sir there r some pairs like usdjpy ,eurjpy, gbpjpy, nzdjpy ..

these pairs r like 77 , 104 , 121 and 60.

how all these big numbers r there ?? where as most r below 10. and how we calculate pips here ? as it is showing 2 places in gci platform.

ayush2020

Ayush, good question.
The crosses with the JPY are treat as moving the decimal to the left 2 places, so the 121 becomes 1.21 when we figure. That is also how the pips are counted.
If it was not that way, there is no way I would touch the JPY crosses, because they would move 100 times as fast.
ok Paul sir got it.. any other things which will help newbie like me?

4xpipcounter

Ayush, that is a loaded question. You'll need to specify a little more so we know what your challenges are.
More than anything, the information I gave is not part of a methodological development process, but it is designed simply to dispel any doubt whether there be any interrelationships between currencies.

ok Paul sir got it.. any other things which will help newbie like me?

4xpipcounter

There are no degrees here at Trading School. You will always be learning. My methodology is pretty much set, but it does not mean the learning stopped. There are 3 threads in this forum that frequent just to learn and gather more information. It is like going to class, sitting and learning. It is a good feeling in knowing there is still much to learn.

as i m still in learning stage thn i think im a newbie.. it may differ person to person...

ayush2020

There are no degrees here at Trading School. You will always be learning. My methodology is pretty much set, but it does not mean the learning stopped. There are 3 threads in this forum that frequent just to learn and gather more information. It is like going to class, sitting and learning. It is a good feeling in knowing there is still much to learn.
Paul sir give the links of those threads... yes it is true ..

4xpipcounter

Paul sir give the links of those threads... yes it is true ..
http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/61754-guppy-multiple-moving-average-trading.html

http://www.traderji.com/forex/61710-elliott-wave-simple.html

http://www.traderji.com/futures/53485-nifty-entry-exit-target-levels-median-line-charts.html

Keep in mind, those are the ones I go to just because I learn from them.
You can go to my profile and see all the threads I've visited.
I guess I could plug my own and say the link is in my signature.

BTW, there are many excellent threads on this forum. If it is learning you are interested in, or trying to establish a method to trade by, then there are many others.