Forex Is Legal In India

A

amarnath

so you do agree it was on yahoo chat not on this forum.

now may i ask where you got my yahoo id from and why did you contact me.

Metatrader 7.5 does not exist, latest version is Metatrader 4
:eek: Are you suffering from any dual personality disorders ? On chat you behave like cat and on forum like lion ?

And you promote a scam broker once if any one contact on IM but you wander here and looking for some one to contact you :rolleyes: btw why you offered option to contact you via IM??? i think you are atleast a JUNGLECAT but its proved you a little JUNGEKID :D

I no more care about this stupid guy , it upto public and their own intellect to protect themself from a SCAM ARTIST

You poor LION YOU ARE CAUGHT ALREADY ON CAGE better look at some NIGERIAN FORUMS to show your gurellia marketing tatics

Last edited by a moderator:
kindly clarify your claim on MT 7.5, if you really have it then provide the company website from where we can find out if this product is available.

just stop posting fake and flimsy stuff just to fight. an expert trader never bothers for such things, i am surprised.

plus from here on i am placing you on ignore entirely, even on this forum, i will not respond to anything you post, since it is now clear that you just posting bs to get attention.

A

amarnath

kindly clarify your claim on MT 7.5, if you really have it then provide the company website from where we can find out if this product is available.

just stop posting fake and flimsy stuff just to fight. an expert trader never bothers for such things, i am surprised.

plus from here on i am placing you on ignore entirely, even on this forum, i will not respond to anything you post, since it is now clear that you just posting bs to get attention.

Dont try to fool ppls here with smart verbal arguments MAN, i too decided not to waste my precious time with your post any more but i keep warning ppls about your rubbish intention here, it again upto public to justify :D

When whole forum placed you on ignore list ! its very funny you say to place me on ignore list , :D