Forex EOD data

Hi,

Where can i get the EOD data for forex. I want not only the high,open,low,close value... I want volume tradded and open interest.

I will be pleased if you help me on this.

Thanks!
Venki.

ag_fx

Hi,

Where can i get the EOD data for forex. I want not only the high,open,low,close value... I want volume tradded and open interest.

I will be pleased if you help me on this.

Thanks!
Venki.
I think you dont know...You cant have OPEN INTEREST data in Forex. It is an OTC market and all trading done is SPOT and not in futures. You have OI data for futures only.

Hi,

No, you have futures in Forex as well. I have been trading with forex future on igindex for more than 4 years. All these days i am manually calculating the support and resistance using the charts. Now i am planning to create my own tool to generate support and resistence.

That is the reason i am looking for EOD data.

Thanks!
Venki.

ag_fx

Hi,

No, you have futures in Forex as well. I have been trading with forex future on igindex for more than 4 years. All these days i am manually calculating the support and resistance using the charts. Now i am planning to create my own tool to generate support and resistence.

That is the reason i am looking for EOD data.

Thanks!
Venki.
Yes..in that case you are talking about the ones listed on CME/Globex. I believe all its data feed is paid and you cant really get it for free.

Hi,

Paid is also fine for me. Some of the website they are giving only for spot market not the future market.

If you know any company which is giving for futures, i am ready to pay for that as well.

Cheers!
Venki.