For those about to give up

This is just a few minutes later and you can clearly see the momentum is changing to bullish sentiment. Look at the lines ON the last candle and compare it to the last chart froma few minutes ago.

http://i.imgur.com/IguKN.gif

Soon we will see a consolidation of the lines and then they will spread out. They won't be close together for very long though because of the buying pressure...it will fan out quickly (the lines will separate).
Appreciate the efforts you are taking to help others.

If you put the image url in between
it will appear in your post itself as image instead of a link to image.

You can test this by pressing the "Preview Post" button before posting.

rangarajan

rangarajan,

Yes this a very clean and basic way to trade successfully. The WMA is similar to SMA and EMA but seems to follow the price closer...visually cleaner.

If I did not use WMA then I would use the SMA with the same numbers. The SMA gives the same information only it is a little slower than the WMA.

The EMA is the slowest of all 3 when you compare them for giving the buy signal, almost 4 candles later in some cases.
Thank you.
Really comfortable.
Any significance about TF15.
Is it possible to post a nifty chart & discuss

Last edited:
from the above chart and your words it seems like this .
what one need to look is ------- all wma's should cross 21 wma or only one wma 3 or wma 13 is enough. after entering what can be the first sign of turn down to look up or to come out from the position.

rangarajan

Posting chart of Nifty with CCI.
While the Fanning out of MAs gave excellent opportunity for both Long & Short,CCI did not match exactly the zero line crossing for Short.
Marked with Red vertical line for possible entry