following a mechnical system

rkkarnani

i am not here for selling anything. i have not created any system. i worked on lots of afl and picked some of them. combined them together edited some of them according to my criteria. i watch some of trend following system everyday. after all system is not much important. u can earn with simple ema
system also. money managment is holy grail
:thumb:
Its so very true!!!

still holding short postion. no signal from systems. lets see on monday. may be we will exit on monday morning and reverse the postion.

Last edited:

sach007

Impatient Trader
Hi Nilesh its very nice that you are posting your trades here... many here only speak more but no proof... you made daring to post your contract note. Hats of to you...

By the way can post the system you following ... or the afl or the link here...

And it seems that your broker is charging only 10RS brokerage.. please tell us abt it... may benefit all of us.. and are you from satara... I am from karad.

Regards
Sachin

Last edited:
Hi Nilesh its very nice that you are posting your trades here... many here only speak more but no proof... you made daring to post your contract note. Hats of to you...

By the way can post the system you following ... or the afl or the link here...

And it seems that your broker is charging only 10RS brokerage.. please tell us abt it... may benefit all of us.. and are you from satara... I am from karad.

Regards
Sachin
yes sachin i am from satara. nice to see u here. what do u d. r u full time trader. yes i use amibroker but i dont use single system i use combination of systems. u can find them on traderji i use simple ema cross, kpl swing. important thing download afl from linkons favorite. he is just brilliant. about brokrage i have account with rkglobal, zerodha. bezel. rkglobal 9 rs per lot.
zerodha 20 rs per trade. bezel 10 rs per lot. rkglobal charge 99 rs web and 299 odin. zerodha and bezel offers free. some people have issue with rkglobal but i dont have any. zerodha is just best in industry. i am currently using bezel because i am going to work with them. bezel is also good. i use amibroker. for amibroker data i use rtds fut and rtds commodity. they charge
500 rs per month for nse and 500 rs for commodity. which is best rates in industry. i am using there service since 6 month. so far no problem. hope this infomation helps u.

still holding short postion. first trade i post here and its hit.. :thumb: nice rally catch. i had short banknifty at 10930 on monday.

rh6996

Nilesh,
All the best. I too have been trading 'sort of' mechanical trading systems for NF and BNF.

regards
vin
How u doing Vinst.. at one time rkkarnani had recomended you for mechanical trading NF and Bank Nifty. I too am trading BNF as per a system given by sharavan (ccmb420) now banned from the forum. Its almost 40 percent strategy and 60 percent the Trader.. do share your expirience about mechanical trading , maybe in a new thread.

How u doing Vinst.. at one time rkkarnani had recomended you for mechanical trading NF and Bank Nifty. I too am trading BNF as per a system given by sharavan (ccmb420) now banned from the forum. Its almost 40 percent strategy and 60 percent the Trader.. do share your expirience about mechanical trading , maybe in a new thread.
if u dont mind can u tell me which system ur talking about (sharavan ccmb420). i am also following multiple mechanical trading systems.