first post- picks

I M Really Sorry That I Have Only Posted Tips N No Backup Analysis.i Wud Try To Dat As Time Permits Me.
One Thing I Agree With Saint That U Shud Keep Due Diluigence In Mind
Even If I Post The Analysis It Does Not Mean They R God's Own Words.
So Another Disclaimer That Even Analysis May Go Wrong .
I M Not Here To Advertise The Stocks I Hold.
I Dont Think These R Kind Of Stocks That Needs Advtsement.
So Sorry For "just Tips".

vis1183 said:
For Those Who Can Wait 4 Analysis To B Put Up I Wantto Put Buy On Bel Wath A Stop Of 1070.tgt-1200.not 4 Intraday.
Hi Vis,

Great going,my friend......:)

Saint

Rationale For Glaxo Pharma: This Stock Is Not For Trading Guys I May B Wrong But I See A Huge Oppurtunity 4 Mnc Pharma Like Glaxo 4 Next 3-4 Years.as Soon As The Patent Laws R Strongly Implemented A Patent Respecting Co Such As Glaxo Is Going To Launch Lot Of Products In India .so In My Opinion Notwithstanding The Cynics I Beleive This Is A Kind Of Stock Which Can B Considered As A Family Jewel To B Held And Forgotten.i Beleive Even Half Of The Value Is Not Captured.so This Is Not A Stock Where I Can Put P/e Or Price/sales Analysis.u Can Say This Is In Some Sorts A Concept Stock .if U Bleive In This Analysis I Think One Shud Get In For Really Long Term

Saint said:
Hi Karthik,

I understand the desperation behind your words.In trying to help,we sacrifice a lot of our personal time.This whole process is a severe drain on one's energy and time.................and yet,my friend,this whole process is not to benefit the multitudes.If many get benefitted,that's great.But even if one person could learn a thing or two,that's fulfilling in itself.If one amongst all the thousands who browse thru this forum could change from a tip-lover to a trader who bases his entries and exits on sound trading sense,and is making sweet gains weekly and monthly from the market alone,and this person was transformed thus after coming to Traderji.com........that is the greatest reward,the greatest fulfillment.

From the emails I get,I have come across quite a few where that transformation has taken place......the sacrifice of so much time and energy was worth it.

But I do understand your pain,my friend..........

Take care,and all the best!
Saint
Great attitude,Saint.Think we are lucky to have you around.

Regards,
Phoenix:cool:

karthikmarar said:
Amit, Saint
With due respect I think you guys are wasting your time trying to do technical and fundamental analysis for the benefit of the members. You see, it is apparant that people are happy with just TIPS, just give the stock name and no need for any backup analysis and memebers will rush to buy. We (including me) have been shouting hoarse at people who post calls without any backup... all in vain. I really wonder ..are we wasting our time....may be it will be better used to enhance our own trading and for the family..
regards
Karthik
AMITBE said:
Hi Karthik...exactly right you are friend.
I've been seeing people post their tips and analysis off news-letters and other wesites...and even scream for approval and appreciation, all for posting what they do. I guess there must be some kick they get out of it.
The other thing that bugs me no end is titles like FREE Intraday or FREE delivery calls. It's as if the rest of us get paid for all the winners we put out here.
As for me, the charm of being here is wearing thin, and as you rightly said, time would be better spent on focusing on one's own family and trading.
Changes are natural and this will pass too.
Saint said:
Hi Karthik,

I understand the desperation behind your words.In trying to help,we sacrifice a lot of our personal time.This whole process is a severe drain on one's energy and time.................and yet,my friend,this whole process is not to benefit the multitudes.If many get benefitted,that's great.But even if one person could learn a thing or two,that's fulfilling in itself.If one amongst all the thousands who browse thru this forum could change from a tip-lover to a trader who bases his entries and exits on sound trading sense,and is making sweet gains weekly and monthly from the market alone,and this person was transformed thus after coming to Traderji.com........that is the greatest reward,the greatest fulfillment.
From the emails I get,I have come across quite a few where that transformation has taken place......the sacrifice of so much time and energy was worth it.
But I do understand your pain,my friend..........
Take care,and all the best!
Saint
Just a break from my work. Hey Karthik, Amit, Saint I salute all of you. You are doing a great service here my dear friends. Such newbie, free tips come and go but all of you will be remembered for your contibution and teaching. Read karthik post and couldn't agree more. Then gone through Amit's and fully agreed. Finally read Saint and nothing more to add. I feel lucky myself to be associated with right attitude people like you at right place at prime time of my career.

With sincerest thanks,
nkpanjiyar

AMITBE

ajesh said:
hey amitbe and kartik dont feel agitated its not tht no one is following u ppl i have gone thru ur recommends u have answered my quries i am thankful to u ppl

i mean comeon this is not a forum wr 1 newbie comes and takes all the credit the forum consider of u ppl only u saint, nkj and many more i cant even count the names

the fact is a diamond need not tell i am diamond

same way u ppl dont have to prove urself

cheers! and keep the good thing coming we all luv and hope this forum never ends:)

;)
Hello ajesh...no, it's not about receiving credit as you have wrongly assumed. Nor is it about anyone proving anything to anyone.
Over the past several months some of us have done our best to cultivate a spirit of learning and questioning at this forum. As Saint has pointed out, there are quite a few members who have understood the virtue of studying the subject, taken the efforts to learn and are able to locate good counters with tecnical and fundamental supports.
I believe Karthik and I were expressing our distress at the manner in which 'tips' get handed out here. There are nither technical nor fundamental basis for these, and all there is, is a loud and shrill attitude of bravado. Worse, a few of these are paid 'consultants' out to bag the gullible wanting to make a quick buck. We all know there is no such thing as an easy quick buck in the markets, not unless you know what you are doing, and even then the market gets the better of you frequently.
There are many new entrants in the markets who visit this forum and their pain is there to see to those of us who answer their queries...and it's equally painful for us. So yes, the frustration and anger comes up naturally as the spirit of this forum has been frequently violated.
If we are playing the markets, let's go and learn what it's all about...trading or investing...and share what we've learnt.
Again, so that you get it right, it's not about receiving credit nor proving anything.
Bye for now.

Hello Here.if I M Spoiling The Spirits Of The Forum I M Sorry I Would Stop Posting In This Forum Frm Here On.u Better Conduct The Show.as I Have Said I M Not A God Or Anything Like That So That Much For Ur Bravado Concept.i Thought Since I Have Got Some Research Done On Few Stocks I Post Them So That People Can Hav A Look At Them N Take Informed Decision

AMITBE

vis1183 said:
Hello Here.if I M Spoiling The Spirits Of The Forum I M Sorry I Would Stop Posting In This Forum Frm Here On.u Better Conduct The Show.as I Have Said I M Not A God Or Anything Like That So That Much For Ur Bravado Concept.i Thought Since I Have Got Some Research Done On Few Stocks I Post Them So That People Can Hav A Look At Them N Take Informed Decision
There you go, vis1183.
There is nothing more all of us would like to see here: Give out your calls based on research, spell it out, and let others make their informed decisions. Way to go.
By the way, there are no comments against the stocks suggested by you.
All we need in this form is for the spirit of learning to get supported by all the contributors.
That's the only reason why Traderji is what it is today.

Iit Is So Sorry To See That My Thrad Has Been Turned Into A Debate Thread Abt Wat Is Ethical N Wat Is Not.as Far As Paid Consultant Thingis Concerned Better B Sure Of Wat U R Speaking .if U Think That People R Paying To Post In These Forums U R Overestimating The Power Of These Forums And Urself.as Far As I M Concerned I Get A Good Salary Frm My Company To Strive 4 Money Just By Posting Inb A Forum.not Everybody Has As Much Time As U That He Will Post A Fundamentalrationale Of About 4-5 Pages On This Forum.n I Bleive That Any Fundamental Analysis Without Such Length Is A Mockery As I Myself Have Been In This Field 4 Few Time Now. So If Somebody Is Wishing That I Post A Detailed Report On Paper Products Which Would Take Atleasdt 3 Pgs. I M Not As Nice A Human Beign As U .as Far As Gullible Thing Is Concerned Everyone In This Mkt Is Gullible.if Few People Takeadvice Frm N U Ans Them Satisfactorily U Think That They R Gullible N U R Champ Then I Dont Think I Wud Agree With U.so Better Mind Ur Language Bfore U Say Somebody A Paid Consultant.i Hav Not Done Anything As Such.as Far As Learning Thing Is Concerned I Kno U R Doing A Gud Job By Cultivating That Culture But U Cannot Expect Everybody To Have So Much Time.if Somebopdy Has Opinion On This Subject Pls Reply I Wont Post Anymore But Sorry I Cant Put Detailed Analysis