Finvasia

Maybe Finvasia + NOW is the better solution ??
Yes, thats the right choice,

But only for NSE equity and FnO, not for MCX traders.
Once I also thought of opening an account there, with NOW.

But even for MCX traders paying NestTrader charges, about 175/200 per month with free brokerage, is not a bad idea :D

Yes, thats the right choice,

But only for NSE equity and FnO, not for MCX traders.
Once I also thought of opening an account there, with NOW.

But even for MCX traders paying NestTrader charges, about 175/200 per month with free brokerage, is not a bad idea :D
Yes, not a bad idea. Maybe good for CDS if one carries overnight positions in currency. NOW would be good enough for that. Small ticket size (about Rs.1500 per lot), small breakeven, no leverage.

That is what I am saying..... Your policy for charging stamp duty is different from other brokers. I can say it because none of other brokers are charging Rs 10/day as stamp duty for Uttar pradesh state.

I can show you contact note of other broker who is charging on 0.002% as stamp duty for Uttar pradesh state

Sent from my m3 note using Tapatalk
Plz consider to charge stamp duty as 0.002% for Uttar pradesh state just like other brokers are charging

Sent from my m3 note using Tapatalk

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
Tried to open an account online. Filled up the form, got login details. Further provided the various informations they asked (bank details, DP details etc.). Then uploaded a copy of last 6 months bank statement and the Master copy of DP. Then they sent me an SMS containing OTP.

Funny, they had not asked for my phone number as yet, they must've gotten it from my PAN details. Also, they seem to have 2 email ids - one Primary email and one KRA email. I had entered only the primary email. Don't know from where they got the KRA email and phone number.

Also, the profile shows that my "Proof of Identity" is Aadhar. I have not yet given them my Aadhar number, so where did they get it from ? Perhaps from my PAN, because that was the Id I had furnished for my Aadhar.

Then tried to download NOW from their website. Got an error "No file".

Nothing further as yet, maybe some verification etc. from their end is needed. Will wait further.

One thing that struck me was, in the various details they ask "Your RM" and there is a dropdown list of their employees that you may select as your RM. This is confusing. How am I expected to choose one of their employees as my RM ??