Finvasia

Finvasia

Can you confirm AMO (After Market Order) timings ?
Hi Hemraj,

Please find the AMO timing for each segment below:

For CASH
  • AMO Order Timing: 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM & 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM
  • EXECUTION AMO ORDER: 9:15 AM

For F&O
  • AMO Order Timing: 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM & 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM
  • EXECUTION AMO ORDER: 9:15 AM

For CURRENCY
  • AMO Order Timing: 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM & 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
  • EXECUTION AMO ORDER: 9:00 AM

For MCX
  • AMO Order Timing: 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM
  • EXECUTION AMO ORDER: 10:00 AM

Finvasia

Dear TJ members based in and around Mumbai,

Finvasia is participating in FINBRIDGE, a two day exhibition cum conference at Nehru Center, Worli, Mumbai. You can meet, interact, share feedback and even open accounts with us at stall number 13 B.

We will also be doing a soft launch of our upcoming Artificial Intelligence based Mutual Fund Analysis & Trading Platform. More details to follow soon.

It will be pleasure to interact with all the local members.

Team Finvasia

iTrade

Finvasia Update:

We are glad to inform that the software fee will be charged from April 1st, 2017. There will be no charge for using NEST & NOW till then.

Wishing the entire TJ community a Very Happy New Year 2017! :)
Ok. I am hearing since last 5 months (to be precise last year's raksha bhandan) from my Finvasia account contact executive about scalpert and intelligent advanced client backend system that allows client funding and changing margin/exposure to traders from his own account. I have stopped asking about those interesting things now.
But in the end, I still have questions since you will be charging from 1st April.
1. What is the intraday margin for futures and equity trading?
2. Do you have equity intraday margin calculator?
3. Do you have futures intraday margin calculator?
4. If I have a trading account active for equity and futures trading, and if in a month I trade only equity segment then hope so I will charged for NEST for using equity segment only, correct?

Finvasia

Hi Gansal, Please find the answer to your questions below:

Ok. I am hearing since last 5 months (to be precise last year's raksha bhandan) from my Finvasia account contact executive about scalpert and intelligent advanced client backend system that allows client funding and changing margin/exposure to traders from his own account. I have stopped asking about those interesting things now.
But in the end, I still have questions since you will be charging from 1st April.
We are aggressively working on the products to be able to serve our investors better. Apologies for the delay and appreciate your patience.

1. What is the intraday margin for futures and equity trading?
Intraday margins are updated on our site. Its 2X for Futures and up to 10X in equity. Please refer to this link: http://finvasia.com/calculators

2. Do you have equity intraday margin calculator?
We will update this shortly. In principle, we offer 10 X leverage on Category A scripts and it reduces for the rest based on script and risk.

3. Do you have futures intraday margin calculator?
Yes, it is updated on our site. Please refer to this link: http://finvasia.com/calculators

4. If I have a trading account active for equity and futures trading, and if in a month I trade only equity segment then hope so I will charged for NEST for using equity segment only, correct?
For NEST, we will charge on the segments enabled by the clients not traded. Hence, you can decide on the segments you wish to trade in based on your interest and let the remaining disabled.

Thanks

Finvasia

Finvasia Update:

We are providing new version of NEST. Following shall be the additional features:

• New Order Type: You can place Limit Orders in Cover Order Type.
• Bracket Order is now available for MCX exchange.
• New UI features are also updated

Please visit http://finvasia.com/download to download the latest version NEST V 3.13.0. It shall replace the existing version. Your User ID and other details remain same.

In case of any difficulty, please reach out to Client Support